Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Bombshell Kim Dotcom Exclusive: 2TB of Leaked Govt Data Will Stun New Zealand

Bombshell Kim Dotcom Exclusive: 2TB of Leaked Govt Data Will Stun New Zealand

DNC-style leaks about the National Party in New Zealand may indeed revolutionise the political situation in the country and also the mainstream media, who have mostly been subjugated, shackled and brought to heel by the chains of a no-holds-barred government willing to wield its intelligence services against its own citizens in the pursuit of absolute power.

In our exclusive interview Dotcom dishes more details on the endemic corruption in New Zealand mainstream media and the ruling government and reveals further information about the leaks he says are scheduled to rock the country next year.

www.spinbin.co.nz/kim-dotcom-exclusive-2tb-leaks-to-come/

Ok now you've read this i'll lay down my piece of truth!

EXPECT WIKILEAKS TO BE THE NEW TOOL OF TOPPLING GOVERNMENT PRE-ELECTION! GLOBALISM IS NOT DEAD AND THEY NOW HAVE THE ULTIMATE TOOL!

DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

or maybe i am wrong! but it seems like the tool that helped to take down hillary might now be turned against good people, after all they cant just go starting wars now can they?

and suddenly the "shock" resignation of the NZ PM becomes apparent. 

LMAO

I just wish someone would do the same thing to the Aus government and bureaucracy. 

Just for reference..

6 minutes ago, dazedb42 said:

and suddenly the "shock" resignation of the NZ PM becomes apparent. 

LMAO

I just wish someone would do the same thing to the Aus government and bureaucracy. 

http://www.interest.co.nz/news/85066/prime-minister-john-key-steps-down

In a shock announcement Prime Minister John Key says he's resigning.

Key says he will support Finance Minister and Deputy Prime Minister Bill English if he puts his name forward to be National Party leader.

He says there is no way he could have served out a full fourth term, and he didn't want to mislead the public. 

The New Zealand dollar dropped about 20 basis points on the news.

"A good leader knows when to go and this is the time to go," Key says.

"I'm not a career politician. I came to do a job. I don't need to be in front of the camera."

Key says he feels he's going out on top with the National Party well funded, with membership high and polling 50%.

Key will step down on December 12, when a new leader will be selected. English says he'll decide on Tuesday whether to seek the job.

On it!
2 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Just for reference..

http://www.interest.co.nz/news/85066/prime-minister-john-key-steps-down

In a shock announcement Prime Minister John Key says he's resigning.

Key says he will support Finance Minister and Deputy Prime Minister Bill English if he puts his name forward to be National Party leader.

He says there is no way he could have served out a full fourth term, and he didn't want to mislead the public. 

The New Zealand dollar dropped about 20 basis points on the news.

"A good leader knows when to go and this is the time to go," Key says.

"I'm not a career politician. I came to do a job. I don't need to be in front of the camera."

Key says he feels he's going out on top with the National Party well funded, with membership high and polling 50%.

Key will step down on December 12, when a new leader will be selected. English says he'll decide on Tuesday whether to seek the job.

To date he is the only NZ Prime Minister to step down before his term was ended. He was a former employee of the US FED after working for years in the Big Banking industry. While he was NZ PM NZ was under US control the whole time. Even to the point of endangering NZ's trade relationship with China by signing off on a hard hack of the Chinese embassy cable in violation of international agreement.

Bill English got the job. Key to stay in NZ govt in his seat until later to prevent a bi-election from occurring over his vacated seat as a back bench minister with no portfolios. So he hasn't gone anywhere yet geographically speaking. NZ elections could occur any time between now (they take six weeks) and later September 2017. NZ traditionally announces it's national Budget in early May (where incumbent governments give out beanies to get votes in election years) so it is unlikely an election will be declared before May.

I should add Kim Dotcom wanted to destroy John Key and the National government after they allowed the USA to use them in a later declared illegal raid which has seen him facing extradition charges to the USA (currently on hold and perhaps permanently on hold) after he basically had bribed them to keep him out of trouble.

Kim Dotcom purchased 10 million NZD in NZ government binds to seal the deal on his immigration. This is how rich people bribe their way past paperwork in NZ and the immigration services were even alerted he was a stated undesirable , but the 10, million in NZ govt Bonds got him in. Later he donated heavily to key NZ politicians and felt he was betrayed when they didn't inform him he was going to be raided or prevent it from happening.  He paid an honest "donation" and expected to get something for his generous donations.

In the last NZ election he tried to influence it by launching his own party by funding a faction of the Maori party and combining it with a Hackers Party. Didn't get the 5% he needed to get in but he did try really hard to smear the government and did arrange fro some incriminating hacks to be made public along with getting Glen Greenweld in to discuss the NZ government policy of spying on NZer's and allowing other nations to have that information. Called it something like The Moment of Truth. Got nowhere as the NZ media was able to spin it easily and then take all the air by giving them only one piece of coverage and a very skeptical one in which they basically lampooned Glen Greenweld and suggested he wasn't a real journalist but was in fact a conspiracy theorist.

He got many elements right but screwed it up by failing to deliver the critical information which makes the Media powerless, how corrupt they are and how many work hand in glove directly with politicians in NZ.

Good for the minor parties in NZ I would suggest. They will pick up all the votes from people leaving the party.