Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

HUMA VS. THE “NIGHT STALKERS” After a stunning election loss, the knives appear to be out in Clintonworld.

Cinnamon    24,756

Maybe I'm just pissed off, but to be honest with you,” one close adviser to Hillary Clinton told me recently. He was irked, in particular, at Abedin’s seemingly superfluous breach of decorum during a post-election event. On the day after Hillary Clinton’s stunning loss to Donald Trump, this person said, Abedin appeared within the rope line while Clinton greeted her morose and woebegone supporters. “You’re staff, O.K.?” this adviser continued. “Staff is staff. You’re not a principal.” (A spokesperson for the Clinton campaign notes that Abedin was seated alongside the rest of the campaign’s senior leadership team that morning. Abedin declined an interview request.)

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/12/huma-abedin-life-after-clinton

Maybe they saw the laptop? 

Ukshep    21,613
11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Maybe I'm just pissed off, but to be honest with you,” one close adviser to Hillary Clinton told me recently. He was irked, in particular, at Abedin’s seemingly superfluous breach of decorum during a post-election event. On the day after Hillary Clinton’s stunning loss to Donald Trump, this person said, Abedin appeared within the rope line while Clinton greeted her morose and woebegone supporters. “You’re staff, O.K.?” this adviser continued. “Staff is staff. You’re not a principal.” (A spokesperson for the Clinton campaign notes that Abedin was seated alongside the rest of the campaign’s senior leadership team that morning. Abedin declined an interview request.)

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/12/huma-abedin-life-after-clinton

Maybe they saw the laptop? 

Oh look a note from my watching simspons!

I forgot how i got to this conclusion so do forgive me.

if huma ends up fighting the dnc then they a fight then ** is due while distraction is ongoing. Attack is **.. Bart spangled banner

^^ snipped parts of my notes! not going to claim that at all. just go watch the episode!