Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

v404 cygni cosmic wave galactic gravitational wave to reach earth Dec 2016

Jostler    2,222

Man, I'm tempted to discount this guy just based on the superficial problems he has with accuracy.  He is talking about the Banda Aceh quake aka the "Boxing Day" quake that resulted in the tsunami that devastated Indonesia and affected a lot of other coastline in the  Indian  Ocean.  But he locates it in Somalia?  Got the date wrong by a day as well. 

I've never heard evidence the Banda Aceh quake and tsunami were related to any sort of gravity/magnetar wave before now and just how do you detect and measure those anyway?  What kind of evidence is Ben Davidson over at Suspicious Observers supposedly ignoring?  He's really sketchy  on any  kind of real evidence for his story so he's just not saying anything meaningful IMO. 

"We have a cosmic wave on the way, this is a fact" he says.  Really?  Because he says so? 

Nah....too much mixed up, inconsistent stuff going on here for me to be willing to spend much time on it.

This may sound petty (because it is) but how much time did this fella spend in front of a mirror creating this image of a 60+ yr old hipster?  I'm more interested in info than image :)i

For the record...as much as I enjoy BPEarthwatch (and I do :) I suspect he's jumped the shark on his recent talk of incoming cosmic waves and potential earth effects.