Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Redlistvet

34O earthquake's today.

Redlistvet    906
 Ukshep    25,452
3 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

Looks like the San Andreas is waking up a little. 

Alaska looks pretty heavily hit as well.

Yep. 3 major location today and a ton of minor rumbling. Something might be popping off soon. That or some celestial object might be due!

LuckyBolt    1,795
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Yep. 3 major location today and a ton of minor rumbling. Something might be popping off soon. That or some celestial object might be due!

I'm starting to discount the celestial object, considering all of the EQ events and the ties to CT accounts such as HAARP and underground detonations being reported in this community. That and you have to consider the concentration areas.  Most the EQs were San Andreas and north (predictive programming has been leading us to San Fran areas).  Also, look elsewhere around the world (Sumatra and NZ - being hit most recently).  What political events are tied to those regions and why? 

So either the EQ events are scattered, anomalous, and due to celestial events - our of our control.  Which then could be tied to the cover-ups surrounding them, and preparedness actions we see among the elite (i.e. bunkers). 

Or, they are man-made and concentrated in areas for political/socio-economic value.  California has been a target of "global warming" for a long time in order to devalue the land (especially agricultural).  I think it coincides with the purported ionospheric heaters they use in the Pacific to block the jet streams from transpiration effects over Cali, which causes the drought.  This may all be bullshit, but I've seen some pretty convincing videos showing the effects of ionospheric heaters.  Kill the property value in Cali, bring in the big corps to buy it all up, then control every inch of agricultural production possible.  win. win.  Hello Monsanto/Bayer merger?

Of course.  It could all be fake news and I'm just a looney quack qualified for a micro-chip. lol

In either case.  If I were a sociopathic business leader who had the power to cause, produce, or fake natural disasters to paralyze the population into submission and didn't give two shits who dies.... hell, why not?

Ukshep    25,452
41 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

I'm starting to discount the celestial object, considering all of the EQ events and the ties to CT accounts such as HAARP and underground detonations being reported in this community. That and you have to consider the concentration areas.  Most the EQs were San Andreas and north (predictive programming has been leading us to San Fran areas).  Also, look elsewhere around the world (Sumatra and NZ - being hit most recently).  What political events are tied to those regions and why? 

So either the EQ events are scattered, anomalous, and due to celestial events - our of our control.  Which then could be tied to the cover-ups surrounding them, and preparedness actions we see among the elite (i.e. bunkers). 

Or, they are man-made and concentrated in areas for political/socio-economic value.  California has been a target of "global warming" for a long time in order to devalue the land (especially agricultural).  I think it coincides with the purported ionospheric heaters they use in the Pacific to block the jet streams from transpiration effects over Cali, which causes the drought.  This may all be bullshit, but I've seen some pretty convincing videos showing the effects of ionospheric heaters.  Kill the property value in Cali, bring in the big corps to buy it all up, then control every inch of agricultural production possible.  win. win.  Hello Monsanto/Bayer merger?

Of course.  It could all be fake news and I'm just a looney quack qualified for a micro-chip. lol

In either case.  If I were a sociopathic business leader who had the power to cause, produce, or fake natural disasters to paralyze the population into submission and didn't give two shits who dies.... hell, why not?

Yeh i am not sure yet myself!

I just see signs in the heavens, rumblings beneath. Biblical level signs all coming up at the peak of the election dates!

That in itself makes me wonder....

LuckyBolt    1,795
10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh i am not sure yet myself!

I just see signs in the heavens, rumblings beneath. Biblical level signs all coming up at the peak of the election dates!

That in itself makes me wonder....

The Bible is fake news that was written by Russian hackers. Sorry to burst your bubble Shep.  The NYT proved everything yesterday.

Ukshep    25,452
Just now, LuckyBolt said:

The Bible is fake news that was written by Russian hackers. Sorry to burst your bubble Shep.  The NYT proved everything yesterday.

:chuckle: