Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Pelosi Daughter EXPLODES on FBN Host: “I’m Getting Death Threats! Don’t Put Words in My Mouth!” (VIDEO)

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    24,756

Pelosi Daughter Blows Up on FBN Host Over Election Sabotage Plot

Christine Pelosi and 49 other Democrat electors are demanding a briefing from U.S. intelligence officials on any ongoing investigations into Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/fireworks-pelosi-daughter-blows-fbn-host-im-getting-death-threats-dont-put-words-mouth-video/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 EMC2    285
15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Pelosi Daughter Blows Up on FBN Host Over Election Sabotage Plot

Christine Pelosi and 49 other Democrat electors are demanding a briefing from U.S. intelligence officials on any ongoing investigations into Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/fireworks-pelosi-daughter-blows-fbn-host-im-getting-death-threats-dont-put-words-mouth-video/

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!.......

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    24,756
Just now, EMC2 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!.......

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

I know right? What a shrew! Just like her momma. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,613
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Pelosi Daughter Blows Up on FBN Host Over Election Sabotage Plot

Christine Pelosi and 49 other Democrat electors are demanding a briefing from U.S. intelligence officials on any ongoing investigations into Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/fireworks-pelosi-daughter-blows-fbn-host-im-getting-death-threats-dont-put-words-mouth-video/

 

Christine Pelosi.... just another piece of shit in politics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 YourMom2    1,354

She's asking for information but will she bother to read it once she gets it? Momma's legacy won't go away!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    21,613
9 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

She's asking for information but will she bother to read it once she gets it? Momma's legacy won't go away!!

Probably not. None of them care. They are just tools belonging to a master and the reign they have had is OVER! you hear me? ITS OVER!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Malevolent    2,934
39 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

She's asking for information but will she bother to read it once she gets it? Momma's legacy won't go away!!

I am aware that some politicians can read, however I have doubts as to their ability-level for comprehension - I get this quite a lot when you ask someone, "Did you read the document / contract / amendment / annex etc."  -  They look you straight in the face and answer affirmative, meantime you can see the "screensaver" in their eyes because the processor has long halted.

This cow is a striking example of that.  They have some memory lurgy which totally impedes on comprehension...Ask @grav she has many years experience in trying to kill that bug in the brain that stops them from comprehending.. no comprendo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    5,365
49 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

I am aware that some politicians can read, however I have doubts as to their ability-level for comprehension - I get this quite a lot when you ask someone, "Did you read the document / contract / amendment / annex etc."  -  They look you straight in the face and answer affirmative, meantime you can see the "screensaver" in their eyes because the processor has long halted.

This cow is a striking example of that.  They have some memory lurgy which totally impedes on comprehension...Ask @grav she has many years experience in trying to kill that bug in the brain that stops them from comprehending.. no comprendo...

Yep. This is why I always read the contract to them, then explain it using grade school vocabulary, ask if they understand and if they have any questions before I hand it to them to sign.

Someone like her might need a physical demonstration of winning and losing though. A simple coin toss maybe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×