Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

BREAKING: HILLARY’S EMAILS ARE BACK! FEDERAL JUDGE HAS A PLAN TO MAKE THEM PUBLIC!!

Cinnamon    24,840

Danny Gold for Liberty Writers reports, Hey Hillary Clinton, welcome to your own personal HELL! Today, Federal Judge P. Kevin Castel asked the FBI to turn over the search warrants used to check the Clinton emails stored on Anthony Weiner’s computer. He also told the FBI to send him any recommended redactions in case he finds anything the Public NEEDS to see.

JLXC   
JLXC

Hopefully he doesn't get Suicided.  This needs to happen, they need to be seen for the Evil they are, worldwide.  They need to be put in prison, maybe the entire Government and all the Central Bankers and all the Heads of the Schools and Police, and so many more.  We need a complete overhaul.

Cinnamon    24,840

MORE INFO:

U.S. judge to review FBI's Clinton emails search warrant

<snip>

Sources close to the investigation have said the emails were discovered during an unrelated probe into former Democratic U.S. congressman Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

In court, Castel said he would not be surprised if prosecutors, in submitting the materials to him, cited the presence of an ongoing probe in a case unrelated to Clinton as a reason to keep the search warrant application confidential.

"It could be potentially terribly unfair to a person who ultimately winds up not being charged," Castel said, apparently referring to Weiner.

Castel said it was possible information unrelated to the Clinton email probe could be redacted, and noted that in Clinton's case, Comey later indicated in a subsequent letter that the server probe was closed.

Castel invited prosecutors to propose redactions in case he decides to release the search warrant application.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-court-idUSKBN1422SS

Cinnamon    24,840

Weinergate - NYPD Forces FBI Comey to Open Clinton Investigation - Breitbart Eric Prince Interview

FROM NOV. 4, 2016

Maidenmate91    210
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Danny Gold for Liberty Writers reports, Hey Hillary Clinton, welcome to your own personal HELL! Today, Federal Judge P. Kevin Castel asked the FBI to turn over the search warrants used to check the Clinton emails stored on Anthony Weiner’s computer. He also told the FBI to send him any recommended redactions in case he finds anything the Public NEEDS to see.

I just woke up from a nap with my son on the couch we dozed off to piano CHRISTMAS*yea I said it!* lullabies. To wake up to such good news.... Warms my heart. 

Cinnamon    24,840
24 minutes ago, Maidenmate91 said:

I just woke up from a nap with my son on the couch we dozed off to piano CHRISTMAS*yea I said it!* lullabies. To wake up to such good news.... Warms my heart. 

I'm just collecting info on this now to try and see the picture, history. I haven't had time to analyse it much, but it appears that there's a crack in the veneer and something might slide out. The media has made such a long, drawnout circus of all of this, it's hard to know what's going on. Logic and common sense says just put it out there, but the legal maneuvering is what's stopping the real truth from outing. 

:) Lullabies are good.