Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

foxtrot2000

America you can't say Merry Christmas or have Christmas parties or Christmas decorations!!!!!

foxtrot2000    583

Don’t call your holiday party a holiday party.

That’s the recommendation from Texas Woman’s University – posting a series of tips on how to make December office parties ‘all-inclusive’ and ‘multicultural.’

“Not all faith traditions have holidays in December, and not everyone identifies with a particular faith tradition,” TWU writer Anna Ryan wrote in “A Festivus for the Rest of Us: Tips to plan an all-inclusive multicultural holiday party at the office.”

That means dropping the word “holiday” for starters, said Dr. Mark Kessler, a professor of multicultural women’s and gender studies – and the university’s expert on party planning.

“’Holiday’ connotes religious tradition and may not apply to all employees,” Kessler told the news service. As an alternative he recommended calling your December gathering an “end of the semester party.”

50% link below . Oh, here's this faghead "professor of womens studies" DIRECT email address. Say hi, Merry Christmas! I did:  mkessler@twu.edu

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/14/university-santa-rudolph-and-christmas-cookies-not-welcome-at-inclusive-holiday-parties.html

Cinnamon    28,948

:merryxmas:

Whatever the pagan connotations are, I love Christmas and I always will. It's the one time of year when people have enough days off to spend some time together. It's a time when people make memories. 

foxtrot2000    583
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Whatever the pagan connotations are, I love Christmas and I always will. It's the one time of year when people have enough days off to spend some time together. It's a time when people make memories. 

Agreed. I celebrate it because I love God.

Walk Softly    3,302
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

And 24 hour marathons of A Christmas Story. 

Zimix99    1,048

I'm not religious in anyway and i still very much enjoy Christmas. Anyone who doesn't has a stick up there pooper.

Cinnamon    28,948
1 minute ago, Walk Softly said:

haha This is my fav scene in that movie. Maybe I'll watch it tonight. 

foxtrot2000    583
Just now, Walk Softly said:

Yes please! And National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

JLXC   
JLXC
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

haha This is my fav scene in that movie. Maybe I'll watch it tonight. 

I looked exactly like this at one time, people mistook me for that kid, glasses and all many years ago.