Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

EMC2

NYT Makes Compelling Russian Case??

JLXC   
JLXC

At least they are making it easy to see who is with the Satanic Global Government, and who isn't.  NYT has sold it's soul, and needs to be out of business, along with the rest of the Satanic MSM.  

EMC2    285
10 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

NYT compelling??? Yep...I'm suddenly compelled to go take a <NYT>

It ain't us that they're trying to convince.

Cinnamon    28,899

If anyone has the time, this article was also gleaned from the NYT, can you compare the two? A typo... was not mentioned in the first article? Sorry, running around doing stuff right now, but this might be helpful.

@EMC2

Cinnamon    28,899

We've entered into a time when it matters not what these criminals are caught at doing because they focus on the ones who outed them. This is the jist of the article buried inside the OP article:

While there’s no way to be certain of the ultimate impact of the hack, 

Well, there's the ass covering ^^^. 

marlowe    1,748

I bought the NY Times today .....The article is 4 1/2 pages with big photos to fill up the pages....

I actually didn't read it because IMO it's BS......But I suppose if your a liberal democrat on Prozac you might believe it.....

I do not believe this Russian tactic will do any good.......The PTB at the top are living in a dream world and the writers have to do the hard work of writing and making the article sound legitimate........

Cinnamon    28,899
4 minutes ago, marlowe said:

I bought the NY Times today .....The article is 4 1/2 pages with big photos to fill up the pages....

I actually didn't read it because IMO it's BS......But I suppose if your a liberal democrat on Prozac you might believe it.....

I do not believe this Russian tactic will do any good.......The PTB at the top are living in a dream world and the writers have to do the hard work of writing and making the article sound legitimate........

They can't even keep the lies straight when it's printed on paper. Can you imagine trying to have a real life convo with any of them? 

zero   
zero

Funny how they never mention a little country in the middle east that does have undue influence on the government in the District of Criminals.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gets 29 standing ovations from Congress

Cinnamon    28,899
3 minutes ago, zero said:

Funny how they never mention a little country in the middle east that does have undue influence on the government in the District of Criminals.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gets 29 standing ovations from Congress

It's a super secret, secret. Genuflecting in front of Israel is a prerequisite for installation into political office in the U.S.