Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

London police investigating 30 soccer clubs for child sex abuse (100 Involved)

LONDON, Dec. 13 (UPI) -- London police are investigating claims of child abuse involving a number of soccer clubs, professional and amateur, officials said.

Metropolitan police are looking into allegations made by former players associated with the clubs, who have said they were abused by persons of authority in their child and teenage years.

Several police departments are involved in the inquiries, as the Scottish Football Association has set up its own review.

According to victims and officials, nearly 100 soccer clubs are involved in the investigation -- including 30 in London. Four are in the Premier League, two are in the Championship and three are in Leagues One and Two.

<snip>

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/12/13/London-police-investigating-30-soccer-clubs-for-child-sex-abuse/7041481653828/?spt=sec&or=tn

Oh yeah, people are crazy for looking into Pizzagate... sure they are! 

Why are the clubs under investigation?  This was not clear.  Absolute smoke screen.  Makes zero sense.  No where did the article say it was the clubs that systemically practiced the abuse.  I see the potential in the lower leagues, kids coming up, etc.. but not mentioned.  I don't know anything about these clubs and how deep they tap into children players, their involvement, whatever, and after reading the article I can make this claim with authority.  

WTF, where are the stories from those abused?  Isn't that the news?  Did I miss something?

JLXC

The Evil focus on the Children.  Most of the Institutions for Children, including schools, are run by Satanist Pedos now.  I hope they overplay their hand and we can finally root out these Evil people and put some non-Satanists in charge of our children.  That would be great.  People are too sheltered to see that this is systemic, and worldwide.

Yes, even your town.

8 hours ago, periclymenoides said:

Why are the clubs under investigation?  This was not clear.  Absolute smoke screen.  Makes zero sense.  No where did the article say it was the clubs that systemically practiced the abuse.  I see the potential in the lower leagues, kids coming up, etc.. but not mentioned.  I don't know anything about these clubs and how deep they tap into children players, their involvement, whatever, and after reading the article I can make this claim with authority.  

WTF, where are the stories from those abused?  Isn't that the news?  Did I miss something?

Metropolitan police are looking into allegations made by former players associated with the clubs, who have said they were abused by persons of authority in their child and teenage years.