Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

If All of the Electors That Are Demanding Intel Reports Don't Vote

Cinnamon    24,626

It will not affect Trump's victory except for the one guy in Texas who is withholding his vote. 

Every single one of the people who signed that letter are meaningless to a Trump victory. 

At the present time, the net effect of all of these whiners will be this:

Trump 306 - 1 vote equals 305 electoral votes. If no one else does anything.

In effect, every one but 1 is from a Blue state that Clinton won. Their vote is meaningless. But they don't want you to know that. 

Malevolent    2,924

I hope their names are penned in indelible ink in Trump's little black book.  He may just have a chance to "read" from that book later in 2017.. Vengeance is sweet.. :bananafire:

Jostler    2,216
2 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

I hope their names are penned in indelible ink in Trump's little black book.  He may just have a chance to "read" from that book later in 2017.. Vengeance is sweet.. :bananafire:

When I was younger and stupider, a bunch of us guys would make a pact before we left the barracks on Friday night to go bar hopping.  We agreed that if we weren't in a fight by 10:00pm we had to fight each other.  (Can't tell you how many times I figgered out it was 10:00pm when I got knocked off my barstool.  We'd throw a few punches, settle a couple of insults we'd tossed around the previous week, scare the wee out of the rest of the bar and then it was all over, losers bought winners a beer   and we got busy assaulting the keg.  Yes, it was half show, and we had some unspoken rules everyone abided by...when someone hit the floor it was over.  No kicking no double teaming.  Just a good clean fight to get the blood going and get right back to being best mates.

I get the sense Trump is that sort of bloke.  He's seemed to be willing to reach out to those that  fought dirty in the campaign, even considering some for Cabinet positions.  I get the idea he is a scrapper and doesn't mind a good fight and doesn't appear to hold grudges too solidly.

But I suspect if he's not shown the same fair play...look out.  And McConnel and Ryan might wanna be lookin' out.

JLXC   
JLXC

They're just trying to follow the orders of their Satanic Child Raping, Child Eating Masters...

What's the problem?

:blink: