Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Zimix99

Wikileaks insurance keys possibly incoming

Zimix99    913

This website just started making the rounds around the web with a countdown. http://findingassange.com/

They immediately stopped investigating any further after only having a chance to review less than 1/5th of the contents and decided it was best to let the professional activists do what they do best to avoid becoming targets themselves by these very dangerous people. As time progressed we reached the point we are at today, The US Government is continuing to engage in pushing this very false information and the truth must be exposed.

The lead member of the investigation from the Facebook group has decided to move forward with releasing all of the information uncovered as if Assange was around he would want nothing more than to protect the safety of the people of the United States but also the entire world from these dangerous politically motivated actions these people are about to make on false information and the free spread of information under freedom of the press.

This brings us to today the very early morning of December the 13th, when this site is now live. Everything has been put in place to ensure the distribution of this information is successful and the world will soon know the truth about all the dirty actions of Obama's Administration, the Clintons and the rest of their group of "elites". The information uncovered will be published here at FindingAssange.com for download as well as emailed to 125 unbiased journalists personal email addresses and another 50 media outlets as well as copies of everything have been provided to 15 activists to ensure its release.
We as the people must stand up, speak out and not let these inhumane, illegal actions continue.

Not sure what to think since countdown sites rarely ever lead to anything. Fingers crossed?

Cinnamon    24,750
9 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

This website just started making the rounds around the web with a countdown. http://findingassange.com/

Not sure what to think since countdown sites rarely ever lead to anything. Fingers crossed?

Why wait is my question? 

Zimix99    913
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Why wait is my question? 

I think that's everyone's question :P. They could be trying to coax whom ever has Asange to let him go, Or perhaps get Asange to show that he's safe and sound, or finally prove that he's dead with out a doubt. It's all up in the air right now :\.

Edit: Keep an eye out on some of the people accused, If they try to leave the country it could be a pretty telling sign.

Cinnamon    24,750
Just now, Zimix99 said:

I think that's everyone's question :P. They could be trying to coax whom ever has Asange to let him go, Or perhaps get Asange to show that he's safe and sound, or finally prove that he's dead with out a doubt. It's all up in the air right now :\

I hope it's something good. :)

Zimix99    913
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I hope it's something good. :)

If it's real, We should start seeing some pre-signs around the web. Bot's and shills will go into overdrive, The site may be ddosed, People may start fleeing the country. We might see some massive false flags happening. Keep your eyes peeled. The next 2 days are possibly going to be insane.

Cinnamon    24,750
1 minute ago, Zimix99 said:

If it's real, We should start seeing some pre-signs around the web. Bot's and shills will go into overdrive, The site may be ddosed, People may start fleeing the country. We might see some massive false flags happening. Keep your eyes peeled. The next 2 days are possibly going to be insane.

Here we go:

Ukshep    21,611

I still think assange is compromised. I saw enough to solidify that position. So with that said anything coming out of Wikileaks now i will assume will be set up to steal the election!

Zimix99    913
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I still think assange is compromised. I saw enough to solidify that position. So with that said anything coming out of Wikileaks now i will assume will be set up to steal the election!

Supposedly this isnt coming from wikileaks, its coming from a group that was investigating assanges disappearance and managed to get there hands on the original keys for (not the faked put out by compromised wikileaks) insurance files.

Ukshep    21,611
1 minute ago, Zimix99 said:

Supposedly this isnt coming from wikileaks, its coming from a group that was investigating assanges disappearance and managed to get there hands on the original keys for (not the faked put out by compromised wikileaks) insurance files.

As long as it can be confirmed as matching and if they re-release the insurance files with the keys. They better match up to the originals!

This is highly suspect until its not :D

That said this seems to be set up in an amateurish way. The web page, the advanced warning... Stinks of not knowing what they are doing. With info like this you DUMP IT! you do not let the enemy know you have it. Nor do you give them time to prepare!

Zimix99    913
Just now, Ukshep said:

As long as it can be confirmed as matching and if they re-release the insurance files with the keys. They better match up to the originals!

This is highly suspect until its not :D

Only one way to find out. If they publish the keys and it opens the original hashed files, We're in business haha.