Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Harry Reid Caught In $2 MILLION Bribery Scheme, Trump Prepares to Investigate

Cinnamon    24,796

Oh, Harry, this couldn't come at a worse time for you! I hope they indict! 

:merryxmas:

Salt Lake Tribune) – The $2 million cashier’s check was drawn at a St. George bank Nov. 5, 2010.

From there, it was sent by FedEx to a Los Angeles attorney who represented Ireland-based Full Tilt Poker.

Made out to “Mail Media LTD” — a Full Tilt-owned entity used to launder online-gambling funds — the millions then were deposited at Basler Kantonalbank in Switzerland, where Mail Media had an account.

And from there, Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings is investigating whether it went into a Marshall Islands account in the name of Searchlight Holding Inc. to benefit, or even bribe, Harry Reid, the once-powerful majority leader of the U.S. Senate whom online poker companies had been courting to push a bill to legalize their gaming across the nation.

But documents gathered by The Salt Lake Tribune from state and federal investigations, court filings and public records requests — including audio recordings of interviews and thousands of pages of transcripts, summaries by investigators, emails, requests for evidence and other materials — show that the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the FBI failed to pursue a vigorous investigation of this money and any potential tie to Reid.

The available evidence contains no direct connection between the money and the Nevada Democrat, only that Rawlings wants to dig into that possibility.

Federal authorities have stymied his effort, leaving Rawlings to wonder why. Were agents ordered to steer clear of that money trail? And, if so, by whom? In short, was there a cover-up?

“Harry Reid is presumed innocent and may actually be innocent,” Rawlings said in a written statement, adding that a “real, vibrant grand jury investigation” could exonerate him.

<snip>

http://www.teaparty.org/breaking-harry-reid-caught-2-million-bribery-scheme-trump-prepares-investigate-206624/

zero   
zero

How did you get so rich Hairy Rod.

Harry Reid's bodyguard attacks "Crapitalism" author

Redlistvet    802

I think we are gonna see more and more of the political elite fall like this.  The've become complacent and lazy thinking they can just do anything they want and get away with it.

They are all gonna fall like dominoes one by one.

Jostler    2,216
2 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

I think we are gonna see more and more of the political elite fall like this.  The've become complacent and lazy thinking they can just do anything they want and get away with it.

They are all gonna fall like dominoes one by one.

That's one reason I'm sincerely hoping we really are seeing signs of  factional infighting among the elite.  If a few start going down hard, and just one "insurance file" gets played out of turn or in a panic and we might see a whole raft of them go down all sudden-like :)  One can dream anyway :)

Cinnamon    24,796
8 minutes ago, Jostler said:

That's one reason I'm sincerely hoping we really are seeing signs of  factional infighting among the elite.  If a few start going down hard, and just one "insurance file" gets played out of turn or in a panic and we might see a whole raft of them go down all sudden-like :)  One can dream anyway :)

I've seen more win since Trump won than I have seen in the past 12 years. :)  I'm so used to everything being used against us and designed to screw us over that i've come to expect it out of all of them. I am going to enjoy it while I can because I've seen the cans of whoop ass the courts opened on Stein and Hillary, denying recounts, where they did count, Trump got MORE votes. lol The CO fed court ruled today that the electors have to vote for Hillary because she won the popular vote. 28 states have those laws, that was to set a precedence for CA and WA and any other state that sued to unbind the electors. Boom, fail!  That would have opened up their wooing of the Republicans to try for a 3rd person  to get them in. FAIL. 

Now the intel letter thing. Do you all really think that James Clapper is going to say, oh sure... we'll open up sensitive material for you guys because you're so important you need to see it? Granted they are "electors", however, THAT could set a precedence and is a hella slippery slope. And these jackasses would also have to have HIGH security clearances. This is another political stunt that they will fail at faster than the others. 

If they don't vote, they will be replaced or just not get to vote. If none of them do, Trump wins anyway. Buncha mentally ill, self entitled assholes dragging the entire country through this just because they have some sort of mental problem. Honestly, THEY DO!