Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

‘Stain on our nation’: Attorney General Lynch condemns ‘disturbing’ rise of anti-Muslim hate crimes

Cinnamon    28,921

US Attorney General Loretta Lynch said "much more work remains to be done" to combat the rise of anti-Muslim hate crime in the US.

Lynch, who is the first African-American woman to hold the position of US attorney general, was speaking at a news conference with interfaith leaders at the All Dulles Area Muslim Society Center in Sterling, Virginia on Monday.

“Hate crimes target more than just the individual at that time – they target the fabric of our communities, they are also a stain on our nation’s very soul,” Lynch said.

Referring to FBI figures which showed a rise of anti-Muslim hate crimes between 2014 and 2015, Lynch said the “disturbing trend” was a “sobering indication of how much more work remains to be done.”

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/370169-loretta-lynch-muslims-mosque/

When does tolerating become intolerable? I guess Lynch thinks people have no limits? 

Cinnamon    28,921
29 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Oh I can't wait until this b***h gets the boot! Her and all her commies comrades.

Man, this electoral thing is worrying me again. They just got the boot in CO yesterday regarding unbinding themselves, after Stein's only victory for recounts were strict voter I.D. laws in MI (lulz!!!) and now they want intel briefings. I hope the courts shove that request right up their asses! They do NOT need intel briefings as electors, They won't even know what they are looking at. If everything is so super secret, they don't get to see it either. I hope the court rules against them. I need to investigate that more and see what their legal argument is. 

Walk Softly    3,300
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I need to investigate that more and see what their legal argument is. 

It should be none.  Their job is to vote the will of the people, no? 

Quick1966    1,240
17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Man, this electoral thing is worrying me again. They just got the boot in CO yesterday regarding unbinding themselves, after Stein's only victory for recounts were strict voter I.D. laws in MI (lulz!!!) and now they want intel briefings. I hope the courts shove that request right up their asses! They do NOT need intel briefings as electors, They won't even know what they are looking at. If everything is so super secret, they don't get to see it either. I hope the court rules against them. I need to investigate that more and see what their legal argument is. 

Yeah it's got me a little on edge too. But I hope and pray the courts/judges do their jobs like they're supposed to. Then after that hurdle I think we got a potential 8 years of goodness.

Cinnamon    28,921
18 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

It should be none.  Their job is to vote the will of the people, no? 

I believe they are just making up shit as they go along. Like Hillary:

Rush Limbaugh Plays Montage Of Hillary As A Purveyor Of FAKE NEWS

Cinnamon    28,921
25 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

What hate crimes. The f**k. 

Where the 2 Muslims got shot in San Bernardino after they killed 14 and wounded 20 others a few months ago? 

Redlistvet    906
9 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

What hate crimes. The f**k. 

Exactly!  If this was really the case the msm's would be blowing this  up everywhere.  Boo hoo'ing every incident and pushing that narrative.

More lies from the gov.