Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

rocorollo

Quantum Game Over

rocorollo    38

One thing I am certain of:  

I was born and now I have life.  I have a living body and a consciousness, a spirit.

Can my consciousness survive the death of my body?  I say yes.

Jesus is the creator.  He and the Father are one.  If anyone understands the quantum mechanical nature of existence, it is Jesus.

Jn 3:16, For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Have you ever almost died in a serious accident?  Or, hopefully not,  have you ever attempted suicide?  Have you ever had a near death experience?  Did you die?  Of course not or you wouldn't be reading this.

But what if I told you that you did in fact die. Your body was found dead, and those who knew and loved you saw your dead body and mourned the loss.  But inexplicably, your consciousness survived and God put you into a different, but the same, body, and you only remember that you did in fact survive.  You resumed. You got another chance. But in a timeline that is different from your original.

Somehow.

If the Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics is an accurate description of our reality, that would answer many questions, of life, and what is written in the Bible.

Other worlds, dimensions, whatever you want to call them, right here, right now, all around us. You can even call them many mansions if you want.

A few Bible verses:

For example, Rev. 9:6, During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

And 1 Cor 15:55, Where, O death, is your sting?

And 2 Tim 1:10, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Saviour, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

And 1 Cor 15:51, Listen I tell you a mystery; We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed.

Jesus is Quantum Physicist Supreme.

Jesus' apostles wanted to know when would be the end. Jesus would not tell them the exact time, in fact he said only the Father knows when it is 'Quantum Game Over.'  I think he didn't want people to think that they could just keep sinning until the day right before the end and still have time to straighten up and get right.

But he loves us. He told us what signs to look for.  We are seeing those signs now.

Anyway, the reason I write about this is, we don't have to worry about death. There is a Way.  Jesus is the Way.  The biggest hardcore conspiracy of all time is called Quantum Immortality.

We won an awesome lottery just by being born.  Reminds me of that Styx song, "We made the grade and still we wonder who the hell we are."

I'm still learning. I'll go ahead and put this out here in case anyone has anything to add or comment.

Walk Softly    3,300

Good post.  I like it.  The only problem I can see is found in the book of Hebrews. 

Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

Lots of good stuff in your post though.  You are right, there is no reason to fear death.  It is only the death of our earthly vessel.  Our spirit (consciousness) lives on for eternety.  

The only two people who have never felt the sting of death are Enoch and Elijah. 

Lots of talk about God today.  I like it!!

Cryptic Mole    5,183
26 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Good post.  I like it.  The only problem I can see is found in the book of Hebrews. 

Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

Lots of good stuff in your post though.  You are right, there is no reason to fear death.  It is only the death of our earthly vessel.  Our spirit (consciousness) lives on for eternety.  

The only two people who have never felt the sting of death are Enoch and Elijah. 

Lots of talk about God today.  I like it!!

What is death anyway to those of us who believe in Christ? In him, there is no death; only life. To those who do not believe in him, this is their second death at judgment.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." — Revelation 21:8 kjv.

The following website is old school Christianity:

Once there, click the link at the bottom of page Jesus-is-Savior.com. This site is huge.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/second_death.htm

Walk Softly    3,300
5 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

What is death anyway to those of us who believe in Christ? In him, there is no death; only life. To those who do not believe in him, this is their second death at judgment.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." — Revelation 21:8 kjv.

The following website is old school Christianity:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/second_death.htm

Hmmm... I never noticed that little ending before.  But I stand by my words.  Death happens only once.  But instead, I'll write it this way.  Death, in the flesh, happens only once. 

Judgement can lead to everlasting life, or a second death (death of the spirit) in eternal damnation.  

I'll check the link out.  

Man.  I feel on fire with the Word today!  I'm learning and sharing... it is a good day. 

I was tested last night, and I don't care to elaborate.  But in the end, I saw the beauty in it.  I stayed strong, and was shown I was tested because I asked for it.  I wasn't thinking clearly and I didn't say, God test me!!!  Nope.  But I did inadvertently ask for it, and boy did I get it...  

I realize to an unbeliever who may be reading this how rediculous that sounds.  I get it.  :)

Cryptic Mole    5,183
52 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Hmmm... I never noticed that little ending before.  But I stand by my words.  Death happens only once.  But instead, I'll write it this way.  Death, in the flesh, happens only once. 

Judgement can lead to everlasting life, or a second death (death of the spirit) in eternal damnation.  

I'll check the link out.  

Man.  I feel on fire with the Word today!  I'm learning and sharing... it is a good day. 

I was tested last night, and I don't care to elaborate.  But in the end, I saw the beauty in it.  I stayed strong, and was shown I was tested because I asked for it.  I wasn't thinking clearly and I didn't say, God test me!!!  Nope.  But I did inadvertently ask for it, and boy did I get it...  

I realize to an unbeliever who may be reading this how rediculous that sounds.  I get it.  :)

Yes, a physical death happens only once, but the second death is the damnation of hell which of course is spiritual.

It seems that your lesson learned was not a waste of time since you have just acknowledged it. 

Walk Softly    3,300
4 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

It seems that your lesson learned was not a waste of time since you have just acknowledged it. 

In this case, you made your point and I ran with it!  

But, even when I don't agree with your points, CM, I still have enough respect for you to catalogue it incase I learn something down the road that changes my mind.  God works in mysterious ways, yes? :)

rocorollo    38

I absolutely agree that it is appointed for every material human body to die at some time. The point I would like to reiterate is that God sets that appointment.

Suicide therefore may be impossible.  You may see a suicide victim and say, yep, he is dead as a doornail, but you will not be able to arbitrarily end your own life whenever you want to by suicide just to escape your problems. God won't let you get out of the program he has given you to experience. It may be he has countless worlds prepared for his children if the need should arise.

I believe in God, but this theory could be true even if God didn't exist.

Your loved ones in your previous timeline will certainly see your death and suffer over it, but you will go on.

What about suicide and hell? It is very possible.

It is definitely a bad idea to test the quantum suicide theory.  Could it be that when you do in fact self terminate on this timeline, your consciousness will inevitably find itself in a less favorable timeline.  After a certain number of suicide attempts, (from your perspective), you might find yourself in a veritable living hell on earth, still surrounded by all the familiar people in your life, but most importantly, still having the original problem or issues that quote unquote drove you to suicide in the first place. It would just get worse and worse, talk about possible evil Mandela Effects!

This whole question does qualify as a theory in my opinion because it is testable and provable, but only to yourself.  You will not be able to prove the Many Worlds Theory to anyone else. At least not any way I can think of.

But neither is it falsifiable, as far as I can determine.

It is very facinating to me.  Look up quantum lottery.  Is it possible to kill yourself in millions and millions of worlds with a lethal mechanical device hooked to a computer with a link to a cash lottery drawing, just so you wake up in that one and only world where you did in fact pick the correct lottery numbers?  Mind bending.

Perhaps research Hugh Everett III, Many Worlds Theory, his strange wish after his own death, and the heart wrenching suicide of his daughter. She had asked to be cremated and then thrown into the trash can to be picked up by the sanitation truck, "so she could end up in the correct parallel universe with daddy."

The main point I am trying to make is if it were wide spread accepted knowledge that suicide was impossible at the quantum level because of the Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, then no one would attempt it. That would be good I think.

On the other hand, we may see a big uptick in Islamic Terrorism  and the seeking of multi-virginal rewards...

We don't fear death anymore.  But in my opinion, don't tempt it either. Only God can decide when it is Quantum Game Over.

That is when Judgement will happen.  The second death and lake of fire will happen.

Or, the continuation of life eternal will happen, through belief, repentance, becoming immersed in the Holy Spirit, and living according to Jesus Christ's commandments and his Grace for the remission of sins. But you have to make this choice before the first death.

:)

Zireael    319

Consciousness and your mind/spirit is made of matter. The same matter that makes up the chair you are sitting on right now. The same matter that compose the universe. 

When you die, only the largest particles of matter such as cells, molecules and atoms are destroyed. The very essence of life, the tiniest of microscopic particles from other dimensions within your body continue to live on, so do you. You have a body in each of the many, many different dimensions. In dimensions were time is not a concept nor a law, everything that happened, or will happen, is happening simultaneously. You cannot change the course of life.

What Christ and other enlightened beings are offering is salvation to all human beings. There is a reason why you experience Earth, you have to go and find back your original, true self. Follow the laws and principles of the universe and you will live on for eternity. Quantum Game Over, as you call it, happens when destruction of the essence of your existence occurs. 

The universe is benevolent in nature, and out of his great benevolent compassion, it will always give you a second chance. Destruction is reserved for the utterly evil, but these beings aren't interested in eternal life in the first place.

It may all seems as nonsense to you, and if it does, replace the word ''universe'' by the word ''God''.

Enjoy life, be good, do good, think good, and the universe will look out for you. It is all that matters.

Anonymous   
Anonymous

American Standard Version

Eze 18:4

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Tarmalen    1,320

Death...bah humbug.

Plot twist. We are living on the event horizon of a black hole. This encompasses flat earth and round earth theories as both true and false.

Now all we have to do is escape. Game is not over it's merely time to get to the next level.

Bring your "A" game!