Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

I am seeing a serious lack of christmas this year?

Ukshep    25,437

I am seeing a serious lack of christmas this year?

Maybe its just the UK. maybe its just my location or maybe you all notice it too. But ads started later on tv and radio, the money machine seems to have not be activated at all this year. Events look cheap. The amount of garbage i have come to expect to have shoveled down my neck by this time of the year has yet to come!  Minimal christmas pushing from what i can see....

Someone know something i do not?

Ukshep    25,437
2 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Yeh it would make sense if the money people knew ahead of time....

Cinnamon    28,899

People here are still maxing out their credit cards on junk that will be in the trash within 3 months. 

Ukshep    25,437
Just now, Cinnamon said:

People here are still maxing out their credit cards on junk that will be in the trash within 3 months. 

I just wait till after christmas then buy the years supplies at a fraction of the price mwahahahah!

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Sheeps gonna sheep :yeah2:

Cryptic Mole    5,174

Not here where I live in NYC. Besides, my wife is spending money like there's no end to it, and she's not even close to being finished yet. lol. We spend thousands every Christmas, and that's without me and my wife buying for one another because there's nothing that either of us needs.

My kids who are all grown now and with children of their own are the same way. The adults probably spend between $700-$1000 on each other and probably double that on each of their own children. Me and my wife have 5 Grandchildren so I guess you can see all the money that gets spent just here alone with my family.

Cinnamon    28,899
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I just wait till after christmas then buy the years supplies at a fraction of the price mwahahahah!

You can find better deals then than on Black Friday, depending on what you want to buy. I only shop Black Friday online, there's no way I'm trading a black eye and broken ribs for a cheap teevee. 

Ukshep    25,437
Just now, Cinnamon said:

You can find better deals then than on Black Friday, depending on what you want to buy. I only shop Black Friday online, there's no way I'm trading a black eye and broken ribs for a cheap teevee. 

rofl! that gave me visualization i did not need to see! hehe

Cinnamon    28,899
Just now, Ukshep said:

rofl! that gave me visualization i did not need to see! hehe

Now I've gotten my revenge. lol

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Now I've gotten my revenge. lol

:shocked:

Ukshep    25,437
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said: