Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

REPORT: Celeb Slaps Trump Fan in Head, Gets Citizen’s Arrest and Then Police Arrest!

Ukshep    25,452

Ride sharing isn’t caring, at least if you don’t share the political views of “Silicon Valley” actor T.J. Miller.

According to The Wrap, the star of the popular cable show was arrested and charged with battery in the early hours of Friday morning after he allegedly slapped an Uber driver in a spat over President-elect Donald Trump.

Miller, whose new movie “Office Christmas Party” is a travesty against God, man and Jason Bateman (I’ve been unlucky enough to see it, and I would have rather spent the day with a case of food poisoning), was heading home via a ride share after the GQ “Man of the Year” awards party in Los Angeles.

http://conservativetribune.com/celeb-slaps-trump-fan-in-head/

Oh my! all getting a tad violent are they not?

WOW, it seriously appears as if you have to be a scumbag in order to be allowed to be a celebrity. Or TPTB are using some mind control techniques on all of them to turn them into soulless and mindless drones in the process.