Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

BREAKING: Electors Make Shock Announcement… Refuse to Vote Until They Receive Security Briefing

Ukshep    25,452

In the latest bit of fun, senseless drama to hit the Electoral College since Donald Trump became the president-elect, a group of 10 electors says that they will not cast their ballots until they are given an intelligence briefing on foreign intervention in the 2016 presidential election.

According to Politico, the movement of 10 electors — nine of whom were pledged to Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton — has drawn the support of Clinton’s campaign.

The open letter was posted to Medium by elector Christine Pelosi — yes, daughter of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi — demanding that they receive information about Russia’s alleged interference in the 2016 campaign.

http://conservativetribune.com/electors-make-shock-vote/

@Cinnamon You seen this yet?

Cinnamon    28,921
Just now, Ukshep said:

In the latest bit of fun, senseless drama to hit the Electoral College since Donald Trump became the president-elect, a group of 10 electors says that they will not cast their ballots until they are given an intelligence briefing on foreign intervention in the 2016 presidential election.

According to Politico, the movement of 10 electors — nine of whom were pledged to Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton — has drawn the support of Clinton’s campaign.

The open letter was posted to Medium by elector Christine Pelosi — yes, daughter of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi — demanding that they receive information about Russia’s alleged interference in the 2016 campaign.

http://conservativetribune.com/electors-make-shock-vote/

@Cinnamon You seen this yet?

Yes, I posted about it last night but it wasn't immediately clear what they were up to until I found another article to corroborate it. lmao! How long does it take to get high level security clearances in order to be briefed like that? They have no business doing this and they will fail. It is absurd on its face and if one wanted to really concoct a conspiracy theory, I'd say that some of them are Russian spies trying to get intel through the front door. :)

Ukshep    25,452
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Yes, I posted about it last night but it wasn't immediately clear what they were up to until I found another article to corroborate it. lmao! How long does it take to get high level security clearances in order to be briefed like that? They have no business doing this and they will fail. It is absurd on its face and if one wanted to really concoct a conspiracy theory, I'd say that some of them are Russian spies trying to get intel through the front door. :)

I'd be interested in knowing which 10 it is. I have been noting a few of the electors due to recent personal strifes. Easy to manipulate them.

Ukshep    25,452
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Nancy Pelosi's daughter is one of them. @Ukshep What does that tell us? 

Hmm..... wonder if any of the others are WELL CONNECTED!

Cinnamon    28,921
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Hmm..... wonder if any of the others are WELL CONNECTED!

They wanted their 15 minutes of fame, they are about to get it from the right.  People are probably tearing up their profiles everywhere right now and doxxing the crap out of them.  I can't wait to see what gets posted online about them. 

Ukshep    25,452
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

They wanted their 15 minutes of fame, they are about to get it from the right.  People are probably tearing up their profiles everywhere right now and doxxing the crap out of them.  I can't wait to see what gets posted online about them. 

Ethically i have issues with that. But i know if bad seeds exist it shall be exposed!

Cinnamon    28,921
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Ethically i have issues with that. But i know if bad seeds exist it shall be exposed!

We won't allow doxxing here, of course, but I can read it somewhere else. Besides, they are making themselves "famous" and that actually has a legal meaning. :)

Quick1966    1,240

This is literally the libs Hail Mary. Because if this doesn't succeed then they know they're done. Especially in 2 years when the country votes for the 33 seats in the senate. 

Ukshep    25,452
Just now, Quick1966 said:

This is literally the libs Hail Mary. Because if this doesn't succeed then they know they're done. Especially in 2 years when the country votes for the 33 seats in the senate. 

This could be part of why obama is now kissing trumps ass.... maybe they changed the plan again?

LuckyBolt    1,795

Wouldn't it be great if there's no constitutionality for their suspension and they end up forfeiting their votes?  Oh my, how the left will erupt at their own electors.

Wishes can come true...