Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

COBO Member

Keith Olbermann's Rant!

Quick1966    1,220
31 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I thought this guy was gone!

Hahahaha!!! This guy is the shill of shills! But on a serious note his entire rant was true if he'd only put Obamas name instead of Trumps. Then it really would have been true.

Cinnamon    24,750

Lmao! If there was a coup it was done by Obama. No wonder the left won't calm down. He's an agitator. 

Cinnamon    24,750

He shows me who the traitors really are. We need diplomacy not war. And he's still telling the same ole lies that have been disproven. LOL Anything but a conspiracy theory? If Trump grabs power? These people are repugnant. If we're lucky he'll bust a vein. 

Stan Hail    213

This guy's gone completely off the rails and went and dug up the rotten corpse of Joseph McCarthy.

Russia, Russia, Russia.... Unbelievable.

Wasn't this guy a sportscaster?

Wow, what a looney tune.

The globalists are still a little pissed Russia was able to shake off the oppression of the form of government I'm sure this guy would prefer the serfs and peasants to live under.

Nice touch at the end where he is asking his audience to resist peace... The left has become chock full of violent totalitarians who will lie, cheat, murder and steal to get there way and attempt to oppress individual freedom. Luckily, regular folks seem to be understanding their game more and more every day and I think in a generation the democratic party will either have it's own revolution of go the way of the dodo.

COBO Member    3,448
25 minutes ago, Stan Hail said:

This guy's gone completely off the rails and went and dug up the rotten corpse of Joseph McCarthy.

Russia, Russia, Russia.... Unbelievable.

Wasn't this guy a sportscaster?

Wow, what a looney tune.

The globalists are still a little pissed Russia was able to shake off the oppression of the form of government I'm sure this guy would prefer the serfs and peasants to live under.

Nice touch at the end where he is asking his audience to resist peace... The left has become chock full of violent totalitarians who will lie, cheat, murder and steal to get there way and attempt to oppress individual freedom. Luckily, regular folks seem to be understanding their game more and more every day and I think in a generation the democratic party will either have it's own revolution of go the way of the dodo.

Yeah he left MSNBC to return to sportscasting. Shoulda stayed there. Makes me wonder what his take is on Kapernick (sp).

Just watched a show (mindless entertainment) and the originator of a movement likened the "peasants" in a democracy choosing a leader to ants trying to control the jungle. Just reminded me of the Clintons and li'l Timmy all wearing purple.

COBO Member    3,448
3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

My list is overwhelming my stock of rope.  We're gonna need a lot 'o rope.

Naaah...all they do is kick and gurgle. I'm thinking something more along the lines of "The Green Mile". Yep...dry sponges.

Cinnamon    24,750
14 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Naaah...all they do is kick and gurgle. I'm thinking something more along the lines of "The Green Mile". Yep...dry sponges.

LOL That's a great movie. 

Jostler    2,216
8 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I had to look that up.  Ugh...not pretty.

I figure they'll get plenty of that where they're going.  I'd just be happy to help them get the journey started.  The sheer numbers are making me admire the diabolical efficiency of the guillotine.   Good clear gutters, a line of dump trucks and about 8 big bruisers in a posse and maybe four more to keep the baskets emptied, bulldozers plowing out trench graves and you could probably hit 60 per hour

COBO Member    3,448
31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL That's a great movie. 

I had a huge amount of respect for Stephen King until he decided the stress of Trump's win convinced him not to write any more. And odd, you don't hear about the roadside clowns anymore. I still maintain it was just PR for the re-release of, "It" next year.

COBO Member    3,448
36 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I figure they'll get plenty of that where they're going.  I'd just be happy to help them get the journey started.  The sheer numbers are making me admire the diabolical efficiency of the guillotine.   Good clear gutters, a line of dump trucks and about 8 big bruisers in a posse and maybe four more to keep the baskets emptied, bulldozers plowing out trench graves and you could probably hit 60 per hour

LOL! Sorry...I'm still thinking about the rope.