Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

False flag attack in Bulgaria kills several people and causes massive damages..

So a few days ago we had a supposed train derailment followed by gas explosion:

http://sofiaglobe.com/2016/12/10/bulgarias-hitrino-explosion-complete-evacuation-of-village-ordered-over-risky-gas-transfer-operation/

However, notice how the tanks are actually intact, they have not exploded. Plus, experts are saying they can't explode just like that, without burning first. And supposedly they are designed to withstand much more than a derailment. Also, the prime minister refuses foreign help. Seems like a classic cover-up operation underway. It reminds me of the Pentagon probable missile attack or the bullshit story that a building like WTC would collapse so easily due to burning fuel.

Jostler    2,230

I don't know enough about Bulgaria to guess who would benefit from staging a false flag of this type in this location.  Do you have any guesses as to who would benefit from such a thing, and why?

I noticed the following quote  from the article you linked to:

Prime Minister Boiko Borissov has ordered the triggering of the National Plan for Disaster Protection, the government media office said on the afternoon of December 10.

Do you know what "triggering" that plan allows the government to do that it could not under normal circumstances?

7 hours ago, Jostler said:

I don't know enough about Bulgaria to guess who would benefit from staging a false flag of this type in this location.  Do you have any guesses as to who would benefit from such a thing, and why?

I noticed the following quote  from the article you linked to:

Do you know what "triggering" that plan allows the government to do that it could not under normal circumstances?

I have no idea either. Most "conspiracy theorists" are blaming the CIA (As a possible retaliation for us voting "the wrong way" in the presidential elections) and it certainly looks quite possible (I imagine not many entities could pull this off), but the motive is still quite unclear. Just looked into the National Plan for Disaster Protection, but coudn't find any clues there either.

Jostler    2,230

Well...thankyou for alerting us to events there.  I know Bulgaria hasn't gotten much coverage here in the US, but it's right there in the middle flanked by Romania, Ukraine and the Black Sea, so I have no doubt it's on the radar for all sorts of skullduggery.

Maybe it's just an accident, but maybe not.  I did do a bit of research on LPG explosions and they can be decidedly nasty.  I did see some crushed and obviously breached cars in the video footage so after looking  at these videos I have no doubt the fire and explosions were huge. 

Short version...small household tank:

Loger version...in depth explanation of the history of these kinds of fires, some examples of explosions of much larger tanks and measures adopted to make them less deadly