Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

Is Trump Going to Nominate Ted Cruz to the Supreme Court?

Talon    716

Is the next U.S. Supreme Court Justice going to be Ted Cruz?

As wild as that might sound, there is buzz that it might actually happen. We all remember the bitter words that were exchanged between Ted Cruz and Donald Trump during the Republican primaries, but since that time they have mended fences, and Cruz ultimately ended up endorsing Trump. And Trump has shown that he is willing to work with his former rivals. He has already chosen Ben Carson to be his Housing Secretary, for a while there it looked like Mitt Romney was the leading contender to be Secretary of State, and on Monday Carly Fiorina actually met with Trump about a potential position in his administration. So just because Ted Cruz and Donald Trump clashed on the campaign trail does not mean that Trump would hold a grudge.

In fact, GotNews is reporting that “a deal” is in the works that would result in Cruz being nominated to the Supreme Court once Trump ascends to the presidency…

Texas Senator Ted Cruz is set to be nominated for a position on the Supreme Court by President-elect Donald J. Trump if current trends hold, a source close to the process tells GotNews.

The source told GotNews that “a deal” is being cut which would see Cruz nominated to the Supreme Court on the condition that a pro-Trump Republican could be found to replace Ted Cruz in the Senate.

It is unclear whether Cruz would be immediately nominated to replace Justice Antonin Scalia, who died earlier this year, or if his nomination would come later. While Cruz was not on Trump’s list of potential Supreme Court picks, he undoubtedly fits the bill as a staunch conservative constitutionalist.

Of course this report has not been confirmed, and even if it is accurate we all know that Trump is prone to change his mind about these sorts of things.

So Ted Cruz should not be counting his chickens just yet, but he has not exactly been downplaying the chatter either. When speculation about a potential Supreme Court position first came up, Cruz said that he was “humbled” to be considered…

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/is-trump-going-to-nominate-ted-cruz-to-the-supreme-court_122016

:damned:

JustATrucker    673
7 minutes ago, Talon said:

Is the next U.S. Supreme Court Justice going to be Ted Cruz?

As wild as that might sound, there is buzz that it might actually happen. We all remember the bitter words that were exchanged between Ted Cruz and Donald Trump during the Republican primaries, but since that time they have mended fences, and Cruz ultimately ended up endorsing Trump. And Trump has shown that he is willing to work with his former rivals. He has already chosen Ben Carson to be his Housing Secretary, for a while there it looked like Mitt Romney was the leading contender to be Secretary of State, and on Monday Carly Fiorina actually met with Trump about a potential position in his administration. So just because Ted Cruz and Donald Trump clashed on the campaign trail does not mean that Trump would hold a grudge.

In fact, GotNews is reporting that “a deal” is in the works that would result in Cruz being nominated to the Supreme Court once Trump ascends to the presidency…

Texas Senator Ted Cruz is set to be nominated for a position on the Supreme Court by President-elect Donald J. Trump if current trends hold, a source close to the process tells GotNews.

The source told GotNews that “a deal” is being cut which would see Cruz nominated to the Supreme Court on the condition that a pro-Trump Republican could be found to replace Ted Cruz in the Senate.

It is unclear whether Cruz would be immediately nominated to replace Justice Antonin Scalia, who died earlier this year, or if his nomination would come later. While Cruz was not on Trump’s list of potential Supreme Court picks, he undoubtedly fits the bill as a staunch conservative constitutionalist.

Of course this report has not been confirmed, and even if it is accurate we all know that Trump is prone to change his mind about these sorts of things.

So Ted Cruz should not be counting his chickens just yet, but he has not exactly been downplaying the chatter either. When speculation about a potential Supreme Court position first came up, Cruz said that he was “humbled” to be considered…

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/is-trump-going-to-nominate-ted-cruz-to-the-supreme-court_122016

:damned:

Ted Cruz, would be my first pick.

Ukshep    25,466
5 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Ted Cruz, would be the last prick i would want.

Fixed!

Ukshep    25,466
7 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

What is wrong with cruz.

they dont call him lying ted for nuthin!

Quick1966    1,240
4 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

What is wrong with cruz.

The problem with Cruz is who he sleeps with. Heidi was an active member of the CFR and worked and I believe still works for Goldman Sachs.

Walk Softly    3,302
44 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

The problem with Cruz is who he sleeps with. Heidi was an active member of the CFR and worked and I believe still works for Goldman Sachs.

Yep.  I was a staunch supporter until I realized he was controlled by the money... in the bedroom.  

Quick1966    1,240
Just now, Walk Softly said:

Yep.  I was a staunch supporter until I realized he was controlled by the money... in the bedroom.  

Most people did. He talked the Texan talk and supported conservative causes which was good. Until you dug a little and found the wife's connection to the CFR and Goldman Sachs. That's all I needed to see

Walk Softly    3,302
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Most people did. He talked the Texan talk and supported conservative causes which was good. Until you dug a little and found the wife's connection to the CFR and Goldman Sachs. That's all I needed to see

And his loans with Goldman and Citi Bank, which I'm sure came with a "you don't need to pay this back if you win, but..." stipulation!

Quick1966    1,240
3 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

And his loans with Goldman and Citi Bank, which I'm sure came with a "you don't need to pay this back if you win, but..." stipulation!

Lol! Exactly. Speaking of which I wonder when the Saudis want their refund back from the Clintons?

Walk Softly    3,302
Just now, Quick1966 said:

Lol! Exactly. Speaking of which I wonder when the Saudis want their refund back from the Clintons?

I think there will be a lot of countries that want their refund!!  I would not want to be her!  

Quick1966    1,240
Just now, Walk Softly said:

I think there will be a lot of countries that want their refund!!  I would not want to be her!  

Yeah she might just get arkancided just like the countless others that her and her ilk have done for years. Oh the irony! Lol.