Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Redlistvet

Germany will it allow sharia law?

CSB    2,437
12 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

Germany elects a pro sharia law sectary of state.

http://www.infowars.com/berlins-new-secretary-of-state-is-pro-sharia-law-conservative-muslim/

This doesnt bode well for the Germans...

I don't even know what to say anymore  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I try not to get frustrated with the sheeple .. But I am finding my self distancing my self some from those that wont pay heed to facts from docs and those in the know; I wont waste my time, but on those with a willing ear I will speak .. I have come to the conclusion that many will have to shed a few tears before seeing clearly .. I have been watching the progress of the agendas by the self proclaimed elite for more than 20 years . The world is on fire and only a few are pissing on it in a effort to killing the flame .. But then I still wont give up I wont compile I wont die begging on my knees .. NEVER  .. 

:minigun:     :hillarylizard:    Fricking lizard people

Maidenmate91    238
10 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Now we all know that the bit@h merkel/mer-kill will allow it with open arms.

When this happens, and Im sure it will...

The west better pay attention to the collapse of the German's civilization! We all know Hillary and Merkel are cut from the same globalists shit rag.

Take it as a "what if?" story if you will. Even with this endless chaos, people will never believe it could happen here. It can and it will, if not stopped soon!

Cut off one head, and two more grow back in its place! Burn the globalist hydra and it ends.

Cinnamon    28,895

This is a huge conspiracy, the refugees are not necessarily the main goal of their wars but it's a big part of it, they manage to kill a lot of birds with one stone and this is not any different. When you start seeing Muslims getting "elected" into offices like that, you must realize that the majority of the people are now Muslims. Are we being lied to about population statistics and density? I think so. My own lying eyes tell me what whites are a minority in California. I can see it everywhere I go. You can't get a job here unless you speak Spanish. Time to start believing our eyes and not the bs anymore. 

Maidenmate91    238

Ugh California huh.... Sorry cinn. Libs abound I'm sure! I'm from Pa, we have a healthy melting pot here. In fact tons of hard working folks of all races, tons of people voted trump here africans and Caucasians alike.

Cinnamon    28,895
Just now, Maidenmate91 said:

Ugh California huh.... Sorry cinn. Libs abound I'm sure! I'm from Pa, we have a healthy melting pot here. In fact tons of hard working folks of all races, tons of people voted trump here africans and Caucasians alike.

Yeh UGH! make that all caps.  My area is pretty much a Republican stronghold in the middle of Lib Hell. It's the city people who make this state blue, not the outlying areas. 

Maidenmate91    238
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Yeh UGH! make that all caps.  My area is pretty much a Republican stronghold in the middle of Lib Hell. It's the city people who make this state blue, not the outlying areas. 

Lol I heard that! I was so happy and proud to see my state turn red at 2:30 am eastern that night! We have our blue cities too, Pittsburgh/Philadelphia. I drive a lot and the huge radius I cover were all making it clear to all "TRUMP!!"

foxtrot2000    583
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is a huge conspiracy, the refugees are not necessarily the main goal of their wars but it's a big part of it, they manage to kill a lot of birds with one stone and this is not any different. When you start seeing Muslims getting "elected" into offices like that, you must realize that the majority of the people are now Muslims. Are we being lied to about population statistics and density? I think so. My own lying eyes tell me what whites are a minority in California. I can see it everywhere I go. You can't get a job here unless you speak Spanish. Time to start believing our eyes and not the bs anymore. 

I think you might be right about the true amount of muslims here. 2 muslim Congressman. Andre Carson and Keith Ellison (he actually swore-in on a koran rather than the US Constitution/Bible, LOL) 

Cinnamon    28,895
1 minute ago, Maidenmate91 said:

Lol I heard that! I was so happy and proud to see my state turn red at 2:30 am eastern that night! We have our blue cities too, Pittsburgh/Philadelphia. I drive a lot and the huge radius I cover were all making it clear to all "TRUMP!!"

Nice! Did you see this rant? This is why libs are going cray, the people with influence won't let it go and are keeping them agitated. This is one of the worst I've seen yet. He has the guts to talk about the Republic, as if they actually want one. Here's a link, he was giving me a headache, so feel free to turn him off anytime. :biggrin: