Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Mike Pence Is Invited to Dine at Comet Pizza

Ukshep    21,613

Vice President-elect Mike Pence received a surprise dinner invitation on Monday night from his new neighbors in leafy northwest Washington. They asked him to dine with them at Comet Ping Pong, the pizzeria at the center of debate over whether allies of President-elect Donald J. Trump are spreading so-called fake news.

In an open letter posted on the online blogging platform Medium, Mr. Pence’s neighbors — part of a coalition that describes itself as opposed to the “unacceptable practices and policies in the Trump administration” — implored the vice president-elect to “help bring an end to this madness through the simple act of breaking bread.” There was no immediate comment from Mr. Pence or a spokesman.

During the transition period, Mr. Pence and his family have rented a temporary home in a heavily Democratic area not far from Comet Ping Pong, a popular dining spot for families with children

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us/pizzagate-comet-ping-pong-pizza-mike-pence.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Oh hell no!

RabidWolf    1,080

Future Washington Post Headline; "Vice President-Elect Pence Murdered at Comet Ping Pong by Alt-Right Conspiracy Theorist Due to Fake News"

What a beautiful set up, eh?

Ukshep    21,613
1 minute ago, RabidWolf said:

Future Washington Post Headline; "Vice President-Elect Pence Murdered at Comet Ping Pong by Alt-Right Conspiracy Theorist Due to Fake News"

Imagine that...... hate to say it but your sarcasm? seems highly accurate.

RabidWolf    1,080
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Imagine that...... hate to say it but your sarcasm? seems highly accurate.

Considering the group, "Neighbors Organizing for Power & Equality (N.O.P.E.)" didn't even exist online until that story was published, it stinks mightily of false flagishness, imo.  

This is one of those come join Comet Ping Pong for free, you won't regret it type of deals...come be one of us...

56 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I can just see Pence leaving the parlor with a knife still in his back...

Cinnamon    24,753

Am I the only one seeing a desperate attempt by a Global Elite Pedo Ring to cover their collective arses? 

Ukshep    21,613
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Am I the only one seeing a desperate attempt by a Global Elite Pedo Ring to cover their collective arses? 

Nope you are not the only one! I see it clear as day!

Cinnamon    24,753
1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Unless pence is a pedo and this is a backhanded threat. 

:omg: Say it ain't so... but nothing would surprise me anymore. These guys better be clean!