Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

garlic

Queues and panic at Gisborne petrol stations after earthquake prediction on Facebook

garlic    2,639

Ok, The part of this guys prediction that I concur with is, there is a full moon on the 13th and full moons go hand and hand with large quakes due to gravitational pull.  NZ does not have the corner on the EQ market. So full moon heads up to everyone..

Long queues have formed at two petrol stations in Gisborne apparently driven by an earthquake predicted posted on Facebook.

But experts say that although people need to be prepared in general, it is not possible to predict quakes and cautioned against alarm.

<snip>

The Facebook warning was posted by a man named Nigel Antony Gray who had claimed to have predicted the 7.8 magnitude Kaikoura quake.

He was now predicting East Cape was going to be hit tomorrow

Update for my international contacts: for the last weeks I have been very busy managing my geo-engineering page "Weather Modification Watch New Zealand". On Nov6th I predicted a quake would occur on Nov 14th and it happened. I have predicted another quake here on December 13th and since my prediction there have been a lot of things happening that correlate to that date. I believe the quakes are being caused by man-made geo-engineering weapons.
This morning our Prime Minister has suddenly announced he is stepping down on December 12th, the day before my prediction quake. He give the reason of "retiring" and "traveling".
Come to your own conclusions as to how much coincidence this is, but I am treating it seriously. Love ya' all!

<snip>

Gray is a 55-year-old painter and decorator from Takapau in Central Hawke's Bay.

He has said his interest in the weather was spawned by his job. A storm could mean no work for days on end, so he needed to have his 'finger on the pulse'.
He posted a "heads up" on his Weather Modification Watch New Zealand Facebook page eight days before the Kaikoura quake that people should watch for a major earthquake, quite possibly in the South Pacific, on November 14 or "a few days either side," due to the increased gravitational pull of the supermoon.

He told The Country last month he wasn't trying to be a doomsdayer or the "next Nostradamus" when he wrote the post. But after being picked up by overseas media outlets such as the Daily Mail, it did not take long for his post to go global.

More: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11765468

garlic    2,639

So far so good on these predictions! December 7th was correct.  Heads up for the 13th.

A 6.4 magnitude earthquake has struck off Pidie Jaya District, province of Aceh in Sumatra Island, Indonesia, around 05:00h local time, on 7 December 2016, killing at least 90 people and damaging more than 200 houses.

http://reliefweb.int/disaster/eq-2016-000127-idn

Earthquake Predictions 2016 - Posted December 31, 2015

Dec-2016 2-4, 7, 13, 19-22, 26, 28

http://www.astroinsight.com/Earthquake2016/index.html

Ukshep    21,637
1 hour ago, CGK said:

it is not possible to predict quakes and cautioned against alarm.

And with that i know they are full of shit!

Uncle Nobby    1,270

ah, you got me with the facebook thing - sheep will flock together, scared of their own shadows, as they all share one giant sheep mind.

SHEEPBOOK anyone...??

bbaaaarrrrrrrrrr

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

He may have been right before, but I doubt this new prediction is correct.  There's likely to be a mild quake north of NZ, but not a big one within the next 24 hours.

Malevolent    2,937
2 hours ago, Uncle Nobby said:

ah, you got me with the facebook thing - sheep will flock together, scared of their own shadows, as they all share one giant sheep mind.

SHEEPBOOK anyone...??

bbaaaarrrrrrrrrr

If you live in a zone where natural disasters happen frequently, you should at all times be sufficiently prepared.  WTF - standing at a gas (petrol) station with a lot of other folk all carrying drums with petrol and cars with LPG in containers standing all round and then "Murphy" decides..now's the time to rock and roll.. Stupid fvckers!