Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

EMC2

PROOF PODESTA CREATED RUSSIAN NARRATIVE

EMC2    285

This was tweeted to Bill Mitchell, etc.. Waiting for absolute verification but it looks legit. Podesta created the Russian story and fed it to the press and a willing reporter to write it up.

*UPDATE*

He updated his tweet and corrected the info. Podesta wasn't  hacked. It was the WaPo writer who was hacked!!

@Cinnamon

I tweeted him asking how confident he is that this is accurate. He responded: "Very".

@Cinnamon

@Ukshep

Cinnamon    24,796

Pinned for verification. Hope it's true but looks almost too good to be.  Too much explanation in that letter and totally damns them all.

EMC2    285
18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Pinned for verification. Hope it's true but looks almost too good to be.  Too much explanation in that letter and totally damns them all.

Thanks and yes I agree. Time will tell. Mitchell asked him who his source is and apparently they switched to DM so we''ll see.

EMC2    285
25 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I updated with another link. The fact that he self corrected the source of the leak is giving it more legitimacy. Not tons...but more legit.

EMC2    285
47 minutes ago, Beethovens10th said:

I hope it's not a deliberate fake news setup and then they go "GOTCHA" see how easy it is?!?

Me too.