Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

gxer

They kicked her down the stairs, police look for video leaker

Lucy Barnable    5,365
25 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

is that  a muslim  being kicked or a muslim kicking?

It's a German woman being kicked by a "refugee".
That's why they're upset the video got out to the public.

Lucy Barnable    5,365
23 minutes ago, thoth said:

And they thought the Jews were bad 

The Jews are largely responsible for this.

He's pleased that native Germans are becoming extinct

"Every year more native Germans die than are born. That is fortunate," he says, "Nazis are not very good at having offspring."* That depletion of native Germans makes them dependent on immigrants, he concludes. Gysi effectively explains that the displacement of "native" Germans is mandated by the nation's abuse of non-Germans in the 1930s and 1940s. Gysi made the comments in a video promoting a demonstration called, "Live better without Nazis - Diversity is our future." Diversity is a globalist code word for 'white genocide'. Those who notice are stigmatized with pejoratives "racist" and "xenophobe". They are falsely stereotyped as Nazis.

foxtrot2000    583
8 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's a German woman being kicked by a "refugee".
That's why they're upset the video got out to the public.

Thanks. They're upset because the truth got out. lol, this world, I swear. Help us, Jesus!

Ukshep    21,609
54 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Do you see the way that demon sneaks up on her? Stay frosty, my friends. 

they are animals

Every native in the western world and the EU needs to realize this:

If they do, it will be much harder for the "elites" to push the current agenda, although it may be too late for the EU, because even if we did, the invaders are already here and I imagine it will be next to impossible to throw them out.

thoth    249
13 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

The Jews are largely responsible for this.

He's pleased that native Germans are becoming extinct

"Every year more native Germans die than are born. That is fortunate," he says, "Nazis are not very good at having offspring."* That depletion of native Germans makes them dependent on immigrants, he concludes. Gysi effectively explains that the displacement of "native" Germans is mandated by the nation's abuse of non-Germans in the 1930s and 1940s. Gysi made the comments in a video promoting a demonstration called, "Live better without Nazis - Diversity is our future." Diversity is a globalist code word for 'white genocide'. Those who notice are stigmatized with pejoratives "racist" and "xenophobe". They are falsely stereotyped as Nazis.

I'm sorry but I don't buy that line

the problem is a little father south

in S A 

that is the true rebirth af babel 

and all strings lead there 

and it's the destruction of Mecca that will be the trigger for world wide destruction