Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

CSB

Europe is finished. Nothing can save it now.

Lucy Barnable    5,365

It's not only in Europe.

Preschool ‘transgenderism’ on the rise, Canadian pediatricians report

A pro-“transgender” National Post report that Canadian pediatricians are seeing an increase in patient referrals for “gender non-conforming” preschool children who think they are and want be the opposite sex has alarmed pro-family experts on gender confusion.

The November 17 National Post article – headlined “‘I feel like a boy, mom:’ Doctors seeing an increase in preschoolers convinced they are in the wrong body” – tells the story of the families of two preschoolers, one boy, one girl, who decide at young ages that they are the opposite sex. Their parents indulge their feelings and encourage the children to live in their “gender non-conformity.”
-----
“Assigned gender” is the terminology used by gender “progressives” for one’s birth sex. Rather than follow the age-old determination of doctors who proclaim “It’s a boy” or “It’s a girl” based on the baby’s genitalia, they claim that the baby is merely “assigned” a male or female status at birth. But that does not necessarily conform to the child’s “gender.” At any stage of life, a person may embrace or change to any of a wide array of “gender identities.”   

The article focuses on parents confirming their child’s appropriated “gender” and not trying to “fix” the problem. Dr. Stephen Feder, identified as “co-director of the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario’s gender diversity clinic in Ottawa,” says he is thankful that the clinic does not get a lot of requests from parents to “fix my child” or “change by child.”
-----
Camenker, founder and president of MassResistance, which opposes the LGBTQ agenda, reacted to the National Post article:

“This shows how monstrous and sick the medical profession and its groupthink have become. The only sane part of this otherwise insane scenario is reparative therapy, which helps people unravel and deal with the trauma and dysfunction that transgender behavior is a symptom of. So of course, these ‘medical’ people attack it.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-pediatricians-report-alarming-trend-of-more-preschoolers-identifyi

Uncle Nobby    1,270

if you wanted to destroy any given society from within, where would you start???

with it's children perhaps ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4027242/Childline-calls-triple-gender-fears.html

"Calls to Childline over gender fears triple in three years: Charity carries out eight counselling sessions a day as the issue gains more attention

Child counselling charity Childline carried out nearly 3,000 transgender counselling sessions in the year to March

This near-triple increase in three years reflected an average of eight calls a day

Charity said greater public attention on transgender issues gave children confidence to come forward 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4027242/Childline-calls-triple-gender-fears.html#ixzz4SglomCW0

wow   
wow

Please mind that which you post as your titles, or else you'll regret it. That's not a threat, that's a warning. A lot of damage is being done, but that will not continue on as the so called 'far right' parties rise up and crush the globalists.

Uncle Nobby    1,270
2 hours ago, wow said:

Please mind that which you post as your titles, or else you'll regret it. That's not a threat, that's a warning. A lot of damage is being done, but that will not continue on as the so called 'far right' parties rise up and crush the globalists.

I'm not sure how the title for this post, "Europe is finished. Nothing can save it now." could be stated any differently? perhaps - "Europe in a little bit of bother. All is lost, all is lost, abandon ship, abandon ship. Ladies and children to the life rafts."

btw, if the far right parties rise up, we are in just as deep a pile of pooh, as if the loonie left rise up,(which they won't because it might offend somebody, somewhere). It would be far more effective if humanity as a whole rose up, and forgot the rather childish, right/left bollocks. Just sayin'.

wow   
wow
1 hour ago, Uncle Nobby said:

I'm not sure how the title for this post, "Europe is finished. Nothing can save it now." could be stated any differently? perhaps - "Europe in a little bit of bother. All is lost, all is lost, abandon ship, abandon ship. Ladies and children to the life rafts."

btw, if the far right parties rise up, we are in just as deep a pile of pooh, as if the loonie left rise up,(which they won't because it might offend somebody, somewhere). It would be far more effective if humanity as a whole rose up, and forgot the rather childish, right/left bollocks. Just sayin'.

I say the title should be different because consciousness can create reality. That is what I genuinely believe. I honestly don't know if the far right would be so bad, I'm not even entirely sure if Hitler was horrible, or amazing, or both. I'm still learning lots of things, but I can say that a lot of the comments feeding this thread are very pessimistic and irrational from even an observatory perspective, it's no better than liberal rainbows and bunnies optimism towards this kind of thing.

Jostler    2,216
5 hours ago, wow said:

I say the title should be different because consciousness can create reality. That is what I genuinely believe. I honestly don't know if the far right would be so bad, I'm not even entirely sure if Hitler was horrible, or amazing, or both. I'm still learning lots of things, but I can say that a lot of the comments feeding this thread are very pessimistic and irrational from even an observatory perspective, it's no better than liberal rainbows and bunnies optimism towards this kind of thing.

And maybe it's true.  Maybe certain forces have been driving the world into circumstances that have no natural remedy, by design?  Once reality has manifested, refusing to call it what it is is simply denial, ensuring you're stuck with it :)

thedudeabides    2,481
7 hours ago, wow said:

We simply need a hitler. Kind of sad to say. 

which means satan is coming.

wow   
wow
7 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

We simply need a hitler. Kind of sad to say. 

which means satan is coming.

Satan isn't even powerful. There are way more forces of evil that stomp on Satan. I can still say that they are little, and feeble.

gxer    275
16 hours ago, wow said:

but I can say that a lot of the comments feeding this thread are very pessimistic and irrational from even an observatory perspective,

There is something called reality, and it ain't pretty right now.

The question 'wow' is what are you going to do about it?