Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

CSB

CIA MKULTRA: drugs to take down the nation

CSB    2,445

CIA MKULTRA: drugs to take down the nation

Nov29 by Jon Rappoport

CIA MKULTRA: drugs to ruin the nation

Drugs to transform individuals…and even, by implication, society.

Drug research going far beyond the usual brief descriptions of MKULTRA.

The intention is there, in the record:

A CIA document was included in the transcript of the 1977 US Senate Hearings on MKULTRA, the CIA’s mind-control program.

The document is found in Appendix C, starting on page 166. It’s simply labeled “Draft,” dated 5 May 1955 (note: scroll down to #123-125 in the document).

It states: “A portion of the Research and Development Program of [CIA’s] TSS/Chemical Division is devoted to the discovery of the following materials and methods:”

What followed was a list of hoped-for drugs and their uses.

The CIA wanted to find substances which would “promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness.” Serious consideration should be given to the idea that psychiatric medications, food additives, herbicides, and industrial chemicals (like fluorides) would eventually satisfy that requirement.

The CIA wanted to find chemicals that “would produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way.” This suggests many possibilities—among them the use of drugs to fabricate diseases and thereby give the false impression of germ-caused epidemics.

The CIA wanted to find drugs that would “produce amnesia.” Ideal for discrediting whistleblowers, dissidents, certain political candidates, and other investigators. (Scopolamine, for example.)

The CIA wanted to discover drugs which would produce “paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.” A way to make people decline in health as if from diseases.

The CIA wanted to develop drugs that would “alter personality structure” and thus induce a person’s dependence on another person. How about dependence in general? For instance, dependence on institutions, governments?

The CIA wanted to discover chemicals that would “lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men.” Sounds like a general description of the devolution of society.

As you read the list yourself, you’ll see more implications/possibilities.

Here is the link to the whole post : https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/cia-mkultra-drugs-to-take-down-the-nation/

WhiteHorse    608

They don't need drugs anymore, they found a stealthy alternative, direct brainwave stimulation. Every time your body reacts or interacts with a disease there are distinct wave patterns formed in the brain. The same goes for every  interaction you encounter, both inside and outside the body. A frequency can be tuned to only be perceptible and compatible to your brain harmonics. Same goes for every other electrical system in the body. It's a shame they focus this research for nefarious goals. It has the ability to cure many medical and mental disorders.   

2 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

They don't need drugs anymore, they found a stealthy alternative, direct brainwave stimulation. Every time your body reacts or interacts with a disease there are distinct wave patterns formed in the brain. The same goes for every  interaction you encounter, both inside and outside the body. A frequency can be tuned to only be perceptible and compatible to your brain harmonics. Same goes for every other electrical system in the body. It's a shame they focus this research for nefarious goals. It has the ability to cure many medical and mental disorders.   

I should get an account so I can upvote you guys :)

I think they'll continue to use drugs in conjunction with EM fields. Certain frequencies have been found to alter the blood-brain barrier (BBB), potentially making drugs more effective (and by extension more dangerous), and possibly also allowing molecules that would not normally pass the BBB to reach the brain.

Check this out:

"Prof Leszczynski found that, at the maximum legal limit for mobile radiation, one protein in particular, HSP 27, was affected. HSP 27 played a critical role in the integrity of the blood-brain barrier."
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/jun/20/research.medicalscience

^Based on other information in the article I assume the "maximum legal limit" is referring to British regulations. As far as I know, US regulations are much more relaxed than those of most countries.

There's also this one:

"Exposure to levels of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (EMF) that increase brain temperature by more than 1°C can reversibly increase the permeability of the BBB for macromolecules. The balance of experimental evidence does not support an effect of 'non-thermal' radiofrequency fields with microwave and mobile phone frequencies on BBB permeability. Evidence for an effect of the EMF generated by magnetic resonance imaging on permeability is conflicting and conclusions are hampered by potential confounders and simultaneous exposure to different types and frequencies of EMF."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20550949

^That 2010 study implies that non-thermal EM fields don't pose much of a threat. But it also doesn't factor the HSP 27 protein into the equation.

I believe EMFs all by themselves can do a myriad of nasty things to the brain and body, but drug potentiation adds another layer to it all. The best we can do is always be aware of what is happening within ourselves and others.

WhiteHorse    608
10 minutes ago, guest said:

I should get an account so I can upvote you guys :)

I think they'll continue to use drugs in conjunction with EM fields. Certain frequencies have been found to alter the blood-brain barrier (BBB), potentially making drugs more effective (and by extension more dangerous), and possibly also allowing molecules that would not normally pass the BBB to reach the brain.

Check this out:

"Prof Leszczynski found that, at the maximum legal limit for mobile radiation, one protein in particular, HSP 27, was affected. HSP 27 played a critical role in the integrity of the blood-brain barrier."
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/jun/20/research.medicalscience

^Based on other information in the article I assume the "maximum legal limit" is referring to British regulations. As far as I know, US regulations are much more relaxed than those of most countries.

There's also this one:

"Exposure to levels of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (EMF) that increase brain temperature by more than 1°C can reversibly increase the permeability of the BBB for macromolecules. The balance of experimental evidence does not support an effect of 'non-thermal' radiofrequency fields with microwave and mobile phone frequencies on BBB permeability. Evidence for an effect of the EMF generated by magnetic resonance imaging on permeability is conflicting and conclusions are hampered by potential confounders and simultaneous exposure to different types and frequencies of EMF."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20550949

^That 2010 study implies that non-thermal EM fields don't pose much of a threat. But it also doesn't factor the HSP 27 protein into the equation.

I believe EMFs all by themselves can do a myriad of nasty things to the brain and body, but drug potentiation adds another layer to it all. The best we can do is always be aware of what is happening within ourselves and others.

There are a lot of other factors to write into the biochemical equations at molecular levels. There are lots of studies suggesting that elm and elf radiation causes gene mutation at much lower levels, lower than the thresholds of accepted safe levels. Chemicals (drugs) definitely play a part on the biological side of cell interaction, DNA sequencing, wall integrity, and the ability for communication (synapsis).

As far as mk ultra or monarch goes, they don't need drugs anymore. They can replicate the desired brain wave patterns, alpha, beta, gamma, theta ect. Once the subject is in the desired pattern, the programming can be induced by a variety of waves, whether it be audio, visual or by direct rf or elm. They can produce sound waves inaudible to the eardrum, but perceptible to the inner ear. The flicker rate on a TV or computer monitor can compromise the brain and make it susceptible to brain wave manipulation. The god weapon can produce audible sound in the mind, they used it in Iraq, a whole platoon of insurgents surrendered because they heard 'god ' in their minds. All sorts of good information: occult third reich~>Mengele~> project paperclip~>CIA mk ultra~> monarch programming~>illuminati~>shadow government 

Ukshep    25,452

It goes much deeper than drugs. Once you begin to notice the glitches in the matrix you may find a new layer to explore.

Watcher777    12

Cathy O'Brian spoke about her experience in the Monarch program.  I believe she said the CIA used all types of different drugs on her with the exception being marijuana.  They told her or she believed that when someone uses marijuana they could not control the person like the other drugs.  It changed something in the brain then they could not manipulate the person.

WhiteHorse    608
8 minutes ago, Watcher777 said:

Cathy O'Brian spoke about her experience in the Monarch program.  I believe she said the CIA used all types of different drugs on her with the exception being marijuana.  They told her or she believed that when someone uses marijuana they could not control the person like the other drugs.  It changed something in the brain then they could not manipulate the person.

I read that also, and formulated an opinion or theory, if you will. The government has run a weed testing facility for years. Could it be plausible that they have genetically modified the plant to NOT produce the chemical matrix that blocks brain wave manipulation. Could it be plausible that they might have enhanced it's ability with the new hybrid strains. Maybe that's why medical dispensaries are growing at a rapid rate now. Maybe that's why recreational use is being allowed. That could explain 'reefeer madness' and the whole government campaign against weed. Hitler became fuehrer in 1934, reefer madness was released in 1938. By this time the third reich was well into its studies of mind control, using many different drugs in this study. Preston Bush bank rolled hitler and the U.S. gave amnesty to their scientist, bringing them into the U.S., Josef Mengele, after the war. 

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/18/government.marijuana.garden/index.html?eref=rss_us

http://henrymakow.com/mk-ultra_slave_recalls_torture.html