Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

What is competing for our attention?

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Fake News

Pizzagate

Presidential Election

Any thoughts on this? 

The so called, War on Drugs....the rest of the evil filth is tied to this, IMO

To keep us divided. We are stronger together (ugh, thanks hillary for abusing that saying) When we are divided we fight with each other, if we turned our attention to the REAL problem they  would be shitting.  But then again, it matters not. For without this f**ked up reality, good vs evil, we would learn nothing. There is no point to be made here on earth, at least not yet. Remember when Robert Monroe travels to the future time, earth is very green, very few people, can make food by thought, shed our bodies....that is when its time to make a point..until then, let the beautiful nightmare continue so that we learn. 

sodbuster
45 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

To keep us divided.

Yes. I think they are rightfully afraid of the strength of fly-over America. They bawled like babies when they found out how many of us there actually are. The Trump election was a coming together of like-minded people from across the entire nation, and I think the left peed their pants. I always had a hunch that there were a lot of people waiting for the right time to step forward, and we now know we are at least equal in size to those who want to corrupt the Constitution-based America. We are equal in size, and most of us work hard for a living, so we're a little tougher and more resilient. We make things, grow things and fix things. They sit on their asses while others serve them. We have not been quiet out of weakness. And yes, they are definitely trying to provoke a reaction so that martial law will be declared. My response is to stay calm and stay watchful. Much to be revealed there is. Right now I'm trying to discern where the US military will come down. I know obumble purged many of the high level military command positions, and replaced them with more compliant personalities. So -if- the left can provoke a violent takeover, I would anticipate that the order to fire on American citizens will be given. OK, but the real question is what will be the response of the man or woman with their finger on the trigger? There is probably a small minority of soldiers willing to turn the weapons we bought and paid for at us. But I'm betting that the substantial majority backbone of the services would never let that happen. Those people come from fly-over America.

In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth . This seeking is an individual’s search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system . It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown . The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway . I am awake !

Issues of all kinds is what is keeping my attention and I am tired of it;  I just want to go skydiving one more time and ride my Harley into the sunset . 

I am fed up with issues that will never get resolved until sheeple people get their heads out of their asses  .  But I am glued to the monitor . Shit I hate the cold weather, snow and corn and now Doom and Gloom !

Screw it lets party !!  :ravingbananas:

3 hours ago, Iamawake said:

The so called, War on Drugs....the rest of the evil filth is tied to this, IMO

Ya missed a bunch

war

fed kicked out of us

shit 

31 minutes ago, CSB said:

In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth . This seeking is an individual’s search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system . It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown . The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway . I am awake !

Issues of all kinds is what is keeping my attention and I am tired of it;  I just want to go skydiving one more time and ride my Harley into the sunset . 

I am fed up with issues that will never get resolved until sheeple people get their heads out of their asses  .  But I am glued to the monitor . Shit I hate the cold weather, snow and corn and now Doom and Gloom !

Screw it lets party !!  :ravingbananas:

:dance:       :drinkingwine:   :weed1:

i keep watch on the most popular scanner feeds, when i see the number of users take a big jump, i try to find an am radio station in that area with a localized talk show (this is possible at night) and comment sections in the news articles of local stations have info from ppl that live there and are more well informed than a news reporter.

msm has a very long delay due to them having to figure out how to spin it.

i think this is why cnn stopped using the 30min headline news thing, things are happening too fast for them to keep up with how to spin. so they occupy us with regurgitated irrelevant fluff and not breaking news anymore.

locally i use up to five scanners and im more well informed and knowledgeable about the real story than any reporter could ever be. and ill say this, many events ive heard/witnessed/monitored should have been on the newscast but werent til days later if at all!

the scanner hobby is dying rapidly!  enjoy it while you can! very soon there will be nothing on thats not encrypted and only news media will have limited/censored access.

once they have us in the dark, they'll do anything they want.

as far as msm goes its worthless distraction to me in my quest for news.

in addition to competing for attention. they've accomplished the opposite effect also.

many older ppl in my age group over 50. have never had anything to do with internet or. computer. and now the term "fake news" gives them the argument " oh you got that from the internet"  and they choose to tow the party line instead. 

its the old school conditioning that if theres one lie found somewhere then its all lies and they refuse to hear any of it.

satan!

every bit of this mess has his handiwork written all over it. The whole world is in chaos. If he can't get our attention, he will distract us, or entertain us.