Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Wisconsin Recount Ends With Trump EXPANDING Lead Over Clinton

Cinnamon    24,750

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/12/wisconsin-recount-ends-with-trump-expanding-lead-over-clinton/

But instead of exposing widespread fraud on Trump’s behalf, the recount found no major discrepancies and expanded Trump’s lead. After a week and a half of recounting, the final tally discovered 1,769 more votes than were counted on election night, and Trump’s lead increased by 162 votes.

Now that's out of the way. NEXT! 

Walk Softly    2,830

M.O.N.E.Y.

It's not about getting the election overturned.  It's about taking MORE money from the ra-tard lib voters.  They handed it over willingly.  Because they are stupid.  Harsh, but true. 

Money IS the root of all evil. 

Cinnamon    24,750
1 minute ago, Walk Softly said:

M.O.N.E.Y.

It's not about getting the election overturned.  It's about taking MORE money from the ra-tard lib voters.  They handed it over willingly.  Because they are stupid.  Harsh, but true. 

Money IS the root of all evil. 

If the were not so utterly stupid, I could almost feel sorry for them for getting played this way. But since they are the way they are. I'll save my sympathy for abused children at the hands of those they worship.

Walk Softly    2,830
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'll save my sympathy for abused children at the hands of those they worship.

Yes.  They need it and your prayers.  As many as you can spare.  Pray for the people who are helping them too... I bet they'd appreciate it. 

Like this group of people. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/02/29/us/freedom-project-hero-corps/index.html