Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Clinton campaign backs call for intelligence briefing before Electoral College vote (What the actual f**k?)Electors want intel briefings. lol

Hillary Clinton’s top political adviser John Podesta said the campaign is supporting an effort by members of the Electoral College to request an intelligence briefing on foreign intervention in the presidential election.

“The bipartisan electors' letter raises very grave issues involving our national security,” Podesta said in a statement Monday. “Electors have a solemn responsibility under the Constitution and we support their efforts to have their questions addressed.”

<snip>

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/clinton-campaign-backs-call-for-intelligence-briefing-before-electoral-college-vote-232512

Oops. Another news story without enough info to figure out what the hell is going on. 

He's pulling out all the stops.. has he been eating pizza lately? with sauce or the other FBI pedo words he and his cronies are so fond of? 

someone hasn't beat the shit out of  this sick f**k yet? damn. Are people at least blowing up his twitter???? I dont know how to use twitter...can u verify Cinn? 

https://twitter.com/johnpodesta?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

There's his twitter acct. Verified. He's still peddling the lie about CIA/Russian hackers. He prolly has someone fulltime deleting tweets. Or just gets everyone banned that says anything. Idk. 

He may have it set to where only he can post on there. I don't see any other posts from people but I didn't look  too hard. 

1 minute ago, foxtrot2000 said:

someone hasn't beat the shit out of  this sick f**k yet? damn. Are people at least blowing up his twitter???? I dont know how to use twitter...can u verify Cinn? 

He reared his ugly head today, and its great! Twitter community is ripping him into pieces over pizzagate! Its amazing to see so many people fight tge power!

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

https://twitter.com/johnpodesta?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

There's his twitter acct. Verified. He's still peddling the lie about CIA/Russian hackers. He prolly has someone fulltime deleting tweets. Or just gets everyone banned that says anything. Idk. 

He may have it set to where only he can post on there. I don't see any other posts from people but I didn't look  too hard. 

Beat me to it :p 

I can guarantee you he hasnt shown his f*cked up mug in public!

Given the opportunity I believe "we" the people would love to deal some vigilante justice!

Just now, COBO Member said:

This makes no sense! Especially when the CIA just slammed the WaPo for the story they put out Friday. Who's BS'g who???

I'm going with my gut on this one. The election shenanigans are to keep the left stirred up and attention on the prospect of keeping Trump out and keep the Right stirred up with attention on that issue.

Then, we have the Fake News issue trying to outshine Pizzagate as well as the above electoral process. 

But, in reality, Pizzagate is the real issue they want to bury, isn't it? 

2 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

I just tweeted this dump fu@k.

LOL Keep on 'em. They are weaker every tweet, post, article and opinion against them. They think they know how to drain energy, they are just getting a taste of it themselves. If we keep them tired enough, maybe they can't molest as many children!