Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Two earthquakes in two minutes, one of them strong, shake central NZ

Cinnamon    24,841

The upper South Island and lower North Island, particularly the capital Wellington, was where the 4.7 magnitude quake felt the strongest.

Two earthquakes in two minutes, one of them a "strong" 4.7, have shaken central New Zealand on Monday evening.

GeoNet reported a preliminary magnitude 4.1 quake at 6.13pm, 10 km north of Culverden at a depth of 20km.

The second quake, a stronger magnitude 4.7, struck at 6.14pm, 15 km south-east of Seddon at a depth of 15km, GeoNet said.

<snip>

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/nz-earthquake/87495438/50-quake-shakes-central-nz

Thought I'd better post this since NZ had such a shaker recently! 

Cinnamon    24,841

Published on Dec 10, 2016

As I mentioned in my previous video, scientists are now acknowledging what I have said all along about a full moon adding stress to the faultlines. Wake up and smell the coffee!

grav   
grav
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Dec 10, 2016

As I mentioned in my previous video, scientists are now acknowledging what I have said all along about a full moon adding stress to the faultlines. Wake up and smell the coffee!

I don't sleep well when there's a full moon. My dogs either. They were all shook up last night, wanted to go out and partee'! One got snakebite -- again. Not as bad as last time, so I am treating him holistically.

I don't blame the moon. It is not the cause of the heightened energy in earth's force field. It reacts to the strong charge by brightening, not unlike fresh batteries in a flashlight. Ditto the sun. Both draw energy from the metal-and-saltwater electrolytic earth, which is called a plane-t.

NZ is the tail end of what looks like the Ring of Fire on a globe. On the Azimuthal Equidistant map, it looks like a straight line that hooks to one side.

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/87281/images/ring of fires.jpg

I have been very electrostatic lately. My son got a bit of a shock last week when he kissed my check before leaving.