Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

The Lost City of Antarctica: Shock claims massive CIVILISATION exists beneath mile of ice

Cinnamon    28,889

The icy mass – measuring over 14 million km-squared – has long been a source of great mystery and was the last continent of the world to be discovered.

But its freezing temperatures and barren landscape have stopped people from ever attempting to colonise it, so has remained virtually untouched over the years.

However, this may not actually be the case.

<snip>

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/568409/antarctica-atlantis-found-ancient-city-pyramids-plato-hapgood-civilisation-giza

Walk Softly    3,285

It's amazing me all this talk about antarctica.  BE and FE both.  

Man how I wish I could go there, unaided by world government appointed chaperone.  

Cinnamon    28,889
2 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

It's amazing me all this talk about antarctica.  BE and FE both.  

Man how I wish I could go there, unaided by world government appointed chaperone.  

Would be nice to take a trip there! 

Cinnamon    28,889
5 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Dang-it Cinn, you're really intrigued by this Antarctica topic, ain't ya?

Inquiring minds want to know? lol.

I don't know what it is, but there's something drawing me to that info and there's also something about Argentina... kinda weird. 

Uncle Nobby    1,271

Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd, Jr., USN (October 25, 1888 – March 11, 1957) had a very jolly time down there apparently.

"Rear Admiral" -     :mutleylaugh:

Cryptic Mole    5,143
53 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know what it is, but there's something drawing me to that info and there's also something about Argentina... kinda weird. 

What about Argentina? The tunnel systems that are there? They found all kinds of shit down there like books with metal covers in a gigantic library and tons of gold, etc.

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
19 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The icy mass – measuring over 14 million km-squared – has long been a source of great mystery and was the last continent of the world to be discovered.

But its freezing temperatures and barren landscape have stopped people from ever attempting to colonise it, so has remained virtually untouched over the years.

However, this may not actually be the case.

<snip>

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/568409/antarctica-atlantis-found-ancient-city-pyramids-plato-hapgood-civilisation-giza

The Web Bots have been predicting this for a while

Cryptic Mole    5,143

Has anyone wondered why they are bringing this information out now?

Remember all the promises about UFO disclosure that never happened?

Even when Russia's Vladimir Putin threatened to tell all if the US government didn't tell us.

Neither one ever told us anything.

Neither government will ever admit to something like that ever!

Walk Softly    3,285
12 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Has anyone wondered why they are bringing this information out now?

Remember all the promises about UFO disclosure that never happened?

Even when Russia's Vladimir Putin threatened to tell all if the US government didn't tell us.

Neither one ever told us anything.

Neither government will ever admit to something like that ever!

They are just priming the people.  Allowing time to be their ally and gather as big of an audience as they can.  All for the big show, of course.  

I can't wait.  It will be dangerous, it will no doubt be a bit scary... but it will be confirmation more than anything else!

I was listening to this again the other day. 

And I couldn't help but laugh at how perfectly it fits with the narrative that aliens are not what we have been led to believe.  Like the ancient god's written of in hieroglyphs.  

Speaking of, I posted this morning about the tower of babel and how God dispersed man amongst the world and made them speak different languages.  

I think there were like 22 or something different sun gods that we know of from ancient civilizations.  They were a truly deceived people.  

I watched God's of Egypt the other day too.  Very interesting, indeed.  It was certainly no coincidence that the savior was the prince of the air.  Lol.  Incredible.  Absolutely incredible. 

Redorblue    772

The true earth history must be a wonderful epic. Although much is locked away in various institutions some of it's still there if you know where to look - hidden in plain sight . People will forget about this antarctic city under the induced collective amnesia - consign it to myth. I remember seeing an egyptian kings list going back over 35,000yrs and the sumerian king list dating back 250,000yrs .

Sad really that the truth is always hidden.

Cryptic Mole    5,143
24 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

They are just priming the people.  Allowing time to be their ally and gather as big of an audience as they can.  All for the big show, of course.  

I can't wait.  It will be dangerous, it will no doubt be a bit scary... but it will be confirmation more than anything else!

I was listening to this again the other day. 

And I couldn't help but laugh at how perfectly it fits with the narrative that aliens are not what we have been led to believe.  Like the ancient god's written of in hieroglyphs.  

Speaking of, I posted this morning about the tower of babel and how God dispersed man amongst the world and made them speak different languages.  

I think there were like 22 or something different sun gods that we know of from ancient civilizations.  They were a truly deceived people.  

I watched God's of Egypt the other day too.  Very interesting, indeed.  It was certainly no coincidence that the savior was the prince of the air.  Lol.  Incredible.  Absolutely incredible. 

That vid was a scam.