Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

One Step Away

The Sun Is not what we have been told

One Step Away   
One Step Away

Question everything! Here is a fascinating theory regarding our sun – hint: NOT a nuclear furnace

"The Sun Is not what we have been told .."

Cryptic Mole    4,549

The sun is a hollow luminous ball of plasma electricity. That's why sunspots are sometimes black inside because the sun is hollow. If the sun was a nuclear furnace, the center of the sun would be the hottest part and the sunspots wouldn't be black. The sunspots are black because the inner sun is cooler than the outside.

We live in an electric universe, not a nuclear one.

I didn't watch the above video, but I'll bet he's saying the same thing I said.

One Step Away   
One Step Away
3 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

The sun is a hollow luminous ball of plasma electricity. That's why sunspots are sometimes black inside because the sun is hollow. If the sun was a nuclear furnace, the center of the sun would be the hottest part and the sunspots wouldn't be black. The sunspots are black because the inner sun is cooler than the outside.

We live in an electric universe, not a nuclear one.

I didn't watch the above video, but I'll bet he's saying the same thing I said.

That's exactly what this guy is saying! He has been studying the sun for years!!  You are in the know… We have been lied to in so many ways it is mind boggling :hmm:

Cryptic Mole    4,549
5 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

That's exactly what this guy is saying! He has been studying the sun for years!!  You are in the know… We have been lied to in so many ways it is mind boggling :hmm:

Well, afterward I did watch the video and he confirmed some other things I've known since I was very young. These ideas are reflected on my "matter thread."

He said that you cannot see the sun when out in space which confirms what I've always said that you cannot really see light because there is really no difference from the light and darkness. I said they were actually the same thing. Of course, it was much more advanced than I'm saying now, but I did give more details on my thread. 

I also made big statements about the speed of light squared which mean almost instantaneous or instant with zero delay and that was/is how the entanglement theory is structured. I've said many things over the years that are just now beginning to be confirmed.

These topics consume me daily.

One Step Away   
One Step Away
5 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Well, afterward I did watch the video and he confirmed some other things I've known since I was very young. These ideas are reflected on my "matter thread."

He said that you cannot see the sun when out in space which confirms what I've always said that you cannot really see light because there is really no difference from the light and darkness. I said they were actually the same thing. Of course, it was much more advanced than I'm saying now, but I did give more details on my thread. 

I also made big statements about the speed of light squared which mean almost instantaneous or instant with zero delay and that was/is how the entanglement theory is structured. I've said many things over the years that are just now beginning to be confirmed.

These topics consume me daily.

I will definitely check out your "Matter" thread ...  So much to learn and take in. I watch the skies daily as we are instructed to "look up" per the Word!   The sun looks very sick lately, and the moon is way too bright!!!

Cryptic Mole    4,549
3 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

I will definitely check out your "Matter" thread ...  So much to learn and take in. I watch the skies daily as we are instructed to "look up" per the Word!   The sun looks very sick lately, and the moon is way too bright!!!

In the video he was talking about the intensity of the sun and how it has fallen off by 50% I think he said.

I have been researching that we are now moving into a mini ice age that will actually become pretty bad over the next few winters. The world's food supplies will be affected severely, and many people will starve to death and/or freeze to death as well. And to add insult to injury, this is all happening while the US government is pushing global warming... Oh, yeah, they changed it to climate change to cover their arses!

Walk Softly    2,830
10 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

I watch the skies daily as we are instructed to "look up" per the Word!   The sun looks very sick lately, and the moon is way too bright!!!

Isaiah 40:26  "Lift up your eyes on high And see who has created these stars, The One who leads forth their host by number, He calls them all by name; Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power, Not one of them is missing."

Another weird phenomenon is if you put something, let's say, a gallon of water in direct moonlight.  Then put a gallon of water in a shadow of the moonlight, measure their temperature.  The gallon of water in direct moonlight will be cooler than the one in the shadow. 

This place is definitely not what science claims. 

1 Corinthians 3:19 "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness."

God bless and keep looking up!!

grav   
grav
1 hour ago, One Step Away said:

Question everything! Here is a fascinating theory regarding our sun – hint: NOT a nuclear furnace

"The Sun Is not what we have been told .."

Neither is the moon. One eclipses the other, suggesting they are the same size. A coincidence? Nah. I'm not into Coincidence Theory.

Watch your step, One Step Away. You may land in Flat Earth Theory. Eric Dollard is not a professed FEer. But I wonder.......:dunno:

I think I put this video in my signature's Research thread last year. If I recall (I have very restricted bw), he said 3 things:

1. it's a capacitor (FE says the earth is a battery which illumines and levitates the sun and moon)

2. it's hollow (many FEers say it's a disk or a very thin sphere)

3. it's dying (Velikovsky and ancient chronicles speak of world ages recurring ever 10,000 years +/- when an old sun winks out and becomes a planet or star. 5 to 10 sun ages have occurred in the past.

One Step Away   
One Step Away
1 hour ago, Cryptid Mold said:

In the video he was talking about the intensity of the sun and how it has fallen off by 50% I think he said.

I have been researching that we are now moving into a mini ice age that will actually become pretty bad over the next few winters. The world's food supplies will be affected severely, and many people will starve to death and/or freeze to death as well. And to add insult to injury, this is all happening while the US government is pushing global warming... Oh, yeah, they changed it to climate change to cover their arses!

This prophecy from an Austrian monk addresses the fading of the sun and much more  I  personally believe that we are living in the last days… 

For those who prefer to read: 

Source:  < 50%.   #17:   http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/profecias/esp_profecia01c1b.htm#17. Johann Friede ~

"Johann Friede ~ 

According to a vision received by Johann Friede (1204-1257), an Austrian monk of the Order of St. John, several extraordinary phenomena will give warning that the present order of civilization is about to end: 

"When the great time will come, in which mankind will face its last, hard trial, it will be foreshadowed by striking changes in nature; the alteration between cold and heat will become more intensive, storms will have more catastrophic effects, earthquakes will destroy greater regions and the seas will overflow many lowlands. Not all of it will be the result of natural causes, but man will penetrate into the bowels of the earth and will reach into the clouds, gambling with its own existence. Before the powers of destruction will succeed in their design, the universe will be thrown into disorder, and the age of iron will plunge into nothingness. When the nights will be filled with more intensive cold and the day with heat, a new life will begin in nature. The heat means radiation from the earth, the cold the waning light of the sun. Only a few more years and you will become aware that sunlight has become perceptibly weaker. When even your artificial light will cease to give service, the great event of the firmament will be near

"The nebula of the Greater Bear will arrive in the vicinity of earth... and will fill the space of five hundred suns at the horizon. It will more and more cover up the light of the sun until the days will be like nights at full moon. The illumination will not come from the moon, but from Orion, which constellation, by the light of Jupiter, will send forth its rays on the Greater Bear and will dissolve its nebula with the force of light. 

"By this time mankind will be stricken with terror. Birds will be like reptiles and will not use their wings. Animals of the ground, in fear and alarm, will raise such a clamor that it will make human hearts tremble. Men will flee their abodes in order not to see the weird occurrence. Finally, complete darkness will set in and last for three days and three nights. 

"During this time, men, deprived of the power of light, will fall into a slumber-like sleep from which many will not awaken, especially those who have no spark of spiritual life. When the sun will again rise and emerge, earth will be covered with a blanket of ashes like snow in winter, except that the ashes will have the color of sulfur. Damp fog will ascend from the ground, illuminated by igneous gases. 

"Of mankind there will be more dead than there have been casualties in all wars. In the abodes of the children of light, the Book of Revelations will be read, and in the palaces of the Church they will await the arrival of the great comet. On the seventh day after the return of light, earth will have absorbed the ashes and formed such a fertility as has not been experienced ever before. But Orion will cast its ray on the earth and show a path toward the last resting place of the greatest and most eminent man who had ever lived on the earth. The survivors will proclaim his ancient doctrine in peace and will institute the millennium, announced by the Messiah in the light of true brotherly and sisterly love for the glory of the Creator and for the blessedness of all mankind.""

Cryptic Mole    4,549
1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

Isaiah 40:26  "Lift up your eyes on high And see who has created these stars, The One who leads forth their host by number, He calls them all by name; Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power, Not one of them is missing."

Another weird phenomenon is if you put something, let's say, a gallon of water in direct moonlight.  Then put a gallon of water in a shadow of the moonlight, measure their temperature.  The gallon of water in direct moonlight will be cooler than the one in the shadow. 

1 Corinthians 3:19 "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness."

Is that really true? What's the reason for that? Does anyone even know? It's just an unknown science as of yet, maybe.

Walk Softly    2,830
3 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

1. Is that really true?

2. What's the reason for that?

3. Does anyone even know?

4. It's just an unknown science as of yet, maybe.

1. Yes.  I have personally done it.  Try it yourself! 

https://www.amazon.com/HDE-Non-Contact-Infrared-Temperature-Thermometer/dp/B002YE3FS4

2. I have no idea.  But, biblically speaking, God says he created two lights, one to rule the day, the lesser to rule the night. (He did not say he created one light, and another object to reflect that light.)

A side note, he also created the earth before he created the lights.  So we were just hanging out in space, then the sun was created and he gave us a little nudge to 66,600 mph around the sun?  Did he spin us at the same time, like a bowling ball as it goes down the lane?  

3. Well, not that I can find.  I did find a couple of websites that claimed the idea was ludicrous and flat earthers are really stupid.  I guess you have to be a flat Earther to ask questions?  And even then, the questions are unscientific and really stupid.  :)

4. So we should accept science's explanation for everything, even though they seem to get most everything wrong.  Global warming, how the sun works (according to your post, but I'm not arguing as I agree), we were supposed to be in some high solar activity period, seas are gonna rise, we are gonna have more hurricanes, tornados...etc.  

I agree with you that they don't know, it's pretty much getting more and more clear that they have no clue.  

The Bible tells us our search for answers is fruitless as well.  I believe him, and I really only search for answers that we can obtain now.  

Truth, through Him. 

One Step Away   
One Step Away
1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

Wise words!   I will have to try that experiment -- last night the moon was so bright, the shadows were so crisp as if it were shadows from the sun …