Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

BREAKING NEWS ALERT! ► ARTIFICIAL QUAKE TO HAPPEN NEXT TO THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT

Amethyst    330

The Mason subject I have been keeping track of has mentioned this more than once, that the plan is to take out the Golden Gate Bridge for activation of a portal. Whether he states this as a matter of fact, or as a warning from someone on the inside is still highly suspicious. One thing that is known is that our thoughts truly dictate the outcomes of their so-called plans. So in knowing that, one can deduct that we have a lot more power than we have been told to believe. Thoughts are energetically charged with our intent whether good or bad (hence predictive programming which is how they accomplish their goals through our own thoughts, which is why it is so important to counter these predictive analytics) , so... if one counters these doom sayers plans in thought form, thus these things are not allowed to happen. We truly hold the keys to our own outcomes.

Ukshep    21,637
50 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

@CGK Is this guy full of it or does he know something? 

I've gone back to my initial pre-election notes! rechecking reminded me that they may orchestrate a natural disaster... This matches that theory....

Jostler    2,216

I've long wished for some way to know when HAARP is active but it's been an elusive dream.  That haarpstatusnetwork.com website is not monitoring anything but someone's imagination.  The fact this guy refers to it as if it is anything informative pretty much proves to me this guy is full of it.  haarpstatusnetwork.com is a shell of a website, without any description of how it gathers data, no principle names given....nothing.  The graphics don't represent anything but someone fingerpainting :)

I have no  doubt the San Andreas is something to be aware of, but I don't think this guy has any insight into the "when" of it all. 

marlowe    1,748
7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

@CGK Is this guy full of it or does he know something? 

He is a Mexican national based in Mexico City.......Very smart guy IMO...He is putting out  a warning  based on an educated guess......He has been making videos for at least 7  years....

C.O.W.    232

Seems like a stand-up guy according to most opinions online!!  Very detailed and informative 
report. 

This is expected and has been in the making for some time. Ring of fire under attack for almost
two months with no logic.  With a single HAARP quake on the fault ,  this can change the politics
 of the entire world!  Is it coming, that depends on what the public believes, the more its becomes
mainstream news the least likely it will happen?

On a positive note, this would also stop California from seceding from the Republic.... separating maybe, but not seceding lol

JustATrucker    606
11 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I've gone back to my initial pre-election notes! rechecking reminded me that they may orchestrate a natural disaster... This matches that theory....

Making videos for 7 years, doesn't mean squat. He'll I can do that. Then claim something bad is going to happen.

C.O.W.    232
1 minute ago, JustATrucker said:

Making videos for 7 years, doesn't mean squat. He'll I can do that. Then claim something bad is going to happen.

He is trying to tell us something bad is going to happen...Too smart to be direct, but his intentions are understood by me at least lol.

amused   
amused
7 hours ago, marlowe said:

He is a Mexican national based in Mexico City.......Very smart guy IMO...He is putting out  a warning  based on an educated guess......He has been making videos for at least 7  years....

Maybe he's trying to spook the natives to return home.

LOL.

marlowe    1,748

Remember the time-cross  RV thing of a submarine  in a harbor shooting off something......???

What I see happening is NY City getting hit and blaming it on the Russians......This backs up the "Russians affected the election of Trump BS.".......Then TPTB engineer a west coast mega quake or two.....Two mega quakes would really be enough for O to try to stay in office...........But I see Trump taking office with the help of the US Military....a coup d'etat

COBO Member    3,448
1 hour ago, marlowe said:

.But I see Trump taking office with the help of the US Military....a coup d'etat

Heh heh...he's picked enough USMC generals so far, his play will be covered!