Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

C.O.W.

UK Diplomat: Person Is an Insider – Not Russian

Cinnamon    28,897
7 minutes ago, C.O.W. said:

"As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks – there is a major difference between the two."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/uk-diplomat-ive-met-dnc-wikileaks-leaker-person-insider-not-russian/ 

It's time to bring Seth Rich back into this conversation, I believe. 

EDIT: But if that happened, someone might end up in jail for murder. 

Malevolent    3,441

These fvckers are relentless!  Surely Soros and co will have to eventually cut their losses?  They are spending millions upon millions in the hope of a return on their investment  - I am just thinking, if they cannot get rid of Trump via all this skulduggery then they will attempt to assassinate him.  He may just end up committing suicide because of all his Russian connections bla, bla and hit himself in the back of the head with an ax a few times..  

Cinnamon    28,897
1 minute ago, Malevolent said:

These fvckers are relentless!  Surely Soros and co will have to eventually cut their losses?  They are spending millions upon millions in the hope of a return on their investment  - I am just thinking, if they cannot get rid of Trump via all this skulduggery then they will attempt to assassinate him.  He may just end up committing suicide because of all his Russian connections bla, bla and hit himself in the back of the head with an ax a few times..  

I think they know that we know. And if anything untoward happens to him, they're going to get something they don't want. That's why they keep trying to go legal on us. Nothing is working because all of their cases are so lame they need crutches or a walker. 

Ukshep    25,406
4 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

These fvckers are relentless!

They want to drive us crazy... yes crazy... @Cinnamon can you loosen my Straitjacket please its too tight.

Cinnamon    28,897
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

They want to drive us crazy... yes crazy... @Cinnamon can you loosen my Straitjacket please its too tight.

Maybe that is the plan. LOL