Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

C.O.W.

New pressure to investigate swing states !

Cinnamon    24,841

I suppose this never happened before and somehow Trump is responsible for all of it on state level? Russian hack job not going to fly?  

No one is paying a whole lot of attention to all the generals in Trump's cabinet, but I am.  That is no accident.  

C.O.W.    232
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I suppose this never happened before and somehow Trump is responsible for all of it on state level? Russian hack job not going to fly?  

No one is paying a whole lot of attention to all the generals in Trump's cabinet, but I am.  That is no accident.  

You get it : )

Quick1966    1,220
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yeah I've been thinking about that recently! He picked generals that are well respected in the military to have his back. The Dons a smart dude.

Cinnamon    24,841
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah I've been thinking about that recently! He picked generals that are well respected in the military to have his back. The Dons a smart dude.

If the troops had to choose, who do you think they'd pick? Him or Obama? Nuff said? 

Quick1966    1,220
Just now, Cinnamon said:

If the troops had to choose, who do you think they'd pick? Him or Obama? Nuff said? 

Exactly!

Cinnamon    24,841
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Exactly!

I wrote this last night. Pay special attention to the last couple of paragraphs, if you didn't already read it.

zero   
zero

From Mr. Palast's site.

Crosscheck Is Not Just Crooked,
It’s Criminal

After reading my report on the Kobach/Koch/Trump operation, which has removed tens of thousands of minority voters from the rolls in the swing states that surprisingly shifted to Trump, former federal judge (and now Congressman) Alcee Hastings told me Crosscheck is a criminal violation of federal law. Hastings has called for criminal indictments and written an official Congressional member letter to ask for investigation.

http://www.gregpalast.com/

Trypto-fan   
Trypto-fan
28 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Those Generals are the middle men between the Shadow Government and the public government. They have always used fear and lies to get the Presidents do what the shadow government wanted and profited from. History always shows it was about getting defense contracts and securing oil pipelines, oil fields and mineral deposits. Sponging off the taxpayer while increasing personal fortunes abroad. All you need is a good story and a great salesman and the Generals have  been the people leading that role. Commanding vast sections of the armed forces gives people more credibility than having Phd next to your name elicits. Makes them effective con men, particularly when they always frame every claim as "A Clear and Present, or Future Threat, to the USA and National Security", and like Pavlov's Dogs Presidents snap to attention and start signing defense contracts and raising defense budgets.

War is a Racket and in the USA the Private defense sector are the Masters. Look at how the US budget is allocated, nearly 50% goes to the US military in one way or another. That is how good the Shadow Government has been at this racket. Enemies everywhere for the USA, under the bed covers, in the schools, in the streets, on the Internet, or at least that is how the sales pitch goes. Everyone hates you for your Freedoms obviously. But luckily it is very lucrative for the puppet masters of the USA so at least someone gets o make big off it all. Shame so many people have to die as well but they are foreigners so f**k them right? As long as the US Defense sector makes money it will be made legal whether it is moral or not.

Trump has brought in Goldman Sachs. They were Bush's guys. And a whole bunch of retired generals. Dissed Boeing, another big US defense contractor, almost like saying I will award contracts to companies my new advisor's recommend. It is all about business for the shadow government and Trump knows business and what it wants. All he has to do is play along and after he finishes being the Prez, they will make him wealthy as hell.

So in the end it was a race between two vast US banking Cartels as to who's representative would be President and Goldman Sachs won. How they must joke about it at shadow government meetings.

zero   
zero

Greg Palast

AKA Gregory Palast

Born: 26-Jun-1952
Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA

Religion: Jewish
Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight
Party Affiliation: See Note [1]

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: The Best Democracy Money Can Buy

Sister: Geri

http://www.nndb.com/people/410/000026332/

Geri Palast

Geri Palast is the Managing Director of the Israel Action Network (IAN). IAN is the joint initiative of The Jewish Federations of North America and the Jewish Council for Public Affairs to defend Israel's legitimacy, change the conversation about Israel and work towards the two state solution. She has extensive experience organizing and leading broad-based national grassroots political, legislative and issue campaigns. She has taught at universities, and she is an attorney.

She is the sister of investigative journalist Greg Palast.[1]

Career

Palast has also served as the national Legislative and Political Director of Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and established and ran the Washington office of the National Employment Law Project (NELP). She has consulted with and served on numerous boards of NGOs, currently the National Institute on Money in State Politics and CFE. From 1993-2000, she served as the Assistant Secretary of Labor for Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs under President Bill Clinton.[3]

In 2000, she became the founder and executive director of two nonprofit organizations, Justice at Stake, a national judicial reform advocacy organization, and the Campaign for Fiscal Equity (CFE).[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geri_Palast