Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Project Monarch: Nazi Mind Control

Amidst the subtle cerebral circumvention of the gullible populace, through a multitude of manipulated mediums, lies one of the most diabolical atrocities perpetrated upon a segment of the human race; a form of systematic mind control which has permeated every aspect of society for almost fifty years.

To objectively ascertain the following, one may need to re-examine preconceived ideologies relating to the dualistic nature of mankind.

Resolving the philosophical question of whether we are inherently good or inherently evil is tantamount in shaping our perception of reality; specifically, the spiritual variable within the equation of life.

This exposition is substantiated by declassified U.S.  government documents, individuals formerly connected to the U.S. intelligence communities, historical writings, researchers knowledgeable in mind control, publications from mental health practitioners, and interviews taken from survivors unwittingly subjected to a highly complex form of trauma-based mind control known as MONARCH programming.

A word of caution for survivors of intensively systematic mind control and/or some form of ritualized abuse: There are numerous “triggers” in this article. It is therefore recommended not to read it unless appropriate support systems are in place or if you have a thoroughly reintegrated personality

<snip>

http://www.whale.to/b/patton.html

I keep hoping if I post enough information, someone will read it and be able to figure it all out. :(

There's really not much to figure out. All the major global players are using monarch to achieve a mental superiority. Though monarch has evolved, it's dynamics are basically the same. Fracture a personality, creating alters, programm at a subconscious level. This allows both hemispheres of the brain to store, access and retrieve information simultaneously. Basically they have developed technology to program the mind, use it just like a computer to operate a body. There are passwords ' triggers' to access information and executive programs. 

More later....

You can research monarch, see where the CIA was caught using its earlier version mk ultra, the all electronic version they use now hasn't been named and doesn't exist...wink. 

Here's what I can tell you about the effects. After the person is rescued, they will be explosive and suicidal, sometimes at the same time. They have a vast amount of knowledge, on many different subjects, but mostly science, computers and physics, without study or formal education. They can type at lightning speeds, having an uncanny command of the English language and grammar, once again without any education. They have to have their minds occupied every waking moment. They dream lividly and often talk in their sleep, perfect sentence structuring. They have an unquenchable hunger for knowledge, and quickly grow tired of an activity because they master things at an unprecedented rate. Their 5 senses are heightened to the point that they are agitated by any variance swings, one way or the other. Their food must be mildly seasoned and cooked the same way every time, any variance and they simply won't eat. Their strength is not in the normal parameters for their height or body mass. They are experts at will manipulation, and can easily bend the will of others. They have an elevated sense of self, and are extremely narcissistic. They can sense fright and anger, and project this on others.  I can't get angry, I have to stay in control of my emotions. 

This is reality. This is the reality I face everyday caring for a victim of monarch.

Thanks @WhiteHorse for sharing that information. This is how I need it explained so I can fully grasp it, though I'm sure it pains you to talk about it, you are enlightening others and bring truth against their lies.  So much evil, but I have to believe there is more good.  You are an example of that good. :hug2: