Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Another scandal in the making

Trypto-fan   
Trypto-fan

Syria, Libya, Haiti, Africa, all the conflict zones make great places to steal children for sex rings.

All those conflict Zones have Clinton and Clinton Foundation finger prints over them, particularly Haiti and Libya.

For the NSA, FBI and CIA to not know about this...unbelievable. They know, agents within those organizations know. Harboring/concealing criminal activity makes you a party to that criminal activity. Spray paint that on the FBI, CIA and NSA buildings where ever you find them. Most of the people in those organizations are honest and would get really pissed off at the accusations which we would make stand until they reported on the dishonest types working at those organizations. We wouldn't let the honest people off the hook until they cleaned house. Honest people hate being accused of being dishonest, that is a gap in the wall to be exploited.

Cinnamon    24,840
2 minutes ago, Trypto-fan said:

Syria, Libya, Haiti, Africa, all the conflict zones make great places to steal children for sex rings.

All those conflict Zones have Clinton and Clinton Foundation finger prints over them, particularly Haiti and Libya.

For the NSA, FBI and CIA to not know about this...unbelievable. They know, agents within those organizations know. Harboring/concealing criminal activity makes you a party to that criminal activity. Spray paint that on the FBI, CIA and NSA buildings where ever you find them. Most of the people in those organizations are honest and would get really pissed off at the accusations which we would make stand until they reported on the dishonest types working at those organizations. We wouldn't let the honest people off the hook until they cleaned house. Honest people hate being accused of being dishonest, that is a gap in the wall to be exploited.

It's a big gap, indeed. I've started going back further and further in the research of child abuse/trafficking/pedophilia. I have a thread on Savile where I'm compiling information. It's rough going but show the depths of the depravity and how many people have been murdered to protect these monsters. I'm looking at day care centers and other organizations with easy access to children under the guise of helping them now. 

Talon    716
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

It's a big gap, indeed. I've started going back further and further in the research of child abuse/trafficking/pedophilia. I have a thread on Savile where I'm compiling information. It's rough going but show the depths of the depravity and how many people have been murdered to protect these monsters. I'm looking at day care centers and other organizations with easy access to children under the guise of helping them now. 

Here's something to add.

Star Eyewitness who named Queen of England in Abduction of Aboriginal Children dies suddenly in Vancouver Hospital