Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

rocorollo

Raining spiderwebs in western Arizona

rocorollo    38

It's sunny, winds are very light. Temperature is about 80 °F. There are numerous white filaments floating down out of the sky. Supposedly they may be balloon spiders? Or something like that.

I don't know. I've lived here my whole life and never noticed these floating threads. I can see them floating along up to a few hundred feet above ground level, reflecting sunlight. Some are over twenty feet long and seem to break up as they near the ground.

Cinnamon    28,911
5 minutes ago, rocorollo said:

It's sunny, winds are very light. Temperature is about 80 °F. There are numerous white filaments floating down out of the sky. Supposedly they may be balloon spiders? Or something like that.

I don't know. I've lived here my whole life and never noticed these floating threads. I can see them floating along up to a few hundred feet above ground level, reflecting sunlight. Some are over twenty feet long and seem to break up as they near the ground.

Interesting!  Are you seeing any spiders anywhere?  

BornUntamed   
BornUntamed

yeah it sounds like ballooning, it's common here (Midwest) in the fall.  They don't always contain spiders, but their eggs.  It's how they spread across the land.

rocorollo    38

If there are any spiders with these filaments they must be very tiny, near microscopic. I caught one clump stuck in a tree in my backyard but they are so light and fragile it just seemed to breakup and disappear. The light has to be shining at just the right angle to see them.

Cinnamon    28,911
4 minutes ago, rocorollo said:

If there are any spiders with these filaments they must be very tiny, near microscopic. I caught one clump stuck in a tree in my backyard but they are so light and fragile it just seemed to breakup and disappear. The light has to be shining at just the right angle to see them.

Can you get a sample of it and put it in a jar? I wonder what it is, if not spiders. Get an analysis? 

1 hour ago, rocorollo said:

Welcome to the last days. They have Zika in different states. In time it very well may end mankind. When the Lord God Almighty blinds a people

One Step Away   
One Step Away

This videographer monitors the skies in Sacramento, California almost every day. She calls them "chem webs" from Chemtrails -- apparently they are frequent in California skies ...  She has many videos showing Chemtrails and can webs… 

Description:

Published on Oct 26, 2015   1st circling survellance plane 0:57 seconds. 2nd plane 1:41. 3rd plane 2:55. 4th plane spraying a short trail & the other plane next to it without a trail 4:20. Long fibers and smaller particles flying around in the sky from 6:03 until the end of the video. Long fibers on a top of a tree going straight up into the sky 6:45. Chemwebs (chemical fiber fallout). 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Interesting!  Are you seeing any spiders anywhere?  

They have so many different ways to mess up America and the world. A year ago may they shipped Anthrax to different states ??? Never would have known it if the seal was not broken  The shipment that went to Maryland was damaged or else you never would have know this did happen.

1 hour ago, BornUntamed said:

yeah it sounds like ballooning, it's common here (Midwest) in the fall.  They don't always contain spiders, but their eggs.  It's how they spread across the land.

They have so much floating around this world. They now have Zika in more then one state. It arrived in Florida before the Olympics ended.

grav   
grav

Charles Fort collected weird stories in his Book of the Damned.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/fort/

Fort researched newspaper accounts about a hundred years ago and was one of the first ct-ers. He despised scientism, as did Tesla. Some of the "Fortean" paranormal skyfalls included huge spiderwebs.

In the early twentieth century Charles Fort put together great quantities of exhaustively documented 'puzzling evidence.' This is data which science is unable or unwilling to explain, such rains of fish or blood, mysterious animals, or manufactured artifacts in deep strata. Fort collected numerous accounts of aerial phenomena prior to the invention of aviation, including huge cylinders and spheres in the sky. Many of these would today be considered UFOs.