Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Election Recount Update for Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin

Cinnamon    28,948

A recount is still underway in Wisconsin, a court rejected a recount in Michigan, Nevada’s recount is done, and Pennsylvania will have a court hearing soon.

<snip>

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2196996-election-recount-update-for-michigan-pennsylvania-nevada-wisconsin/

This overthrow is not working out that well for them. LOL

On to the Electoral College and intel reports for Obama. 

Ukshep    25,466
10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

This overthrow is not working out that well for them. LOL

On to the Electoral College and intel reports for Obama. 

Why don't they just give up?

Cinnamon    28,948
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Why don't they just give up?

Because they are on a par with MKUltra Victims as far as Marxist brainwashing machine having gotten to them. 

And lots of them are afraid they're gonna lose their SNAP and their EBT, and they likely will. I'm pretty sure sitting home on your ass and collecting money is not on Trump's agenda, I'm figuring he'll find a way to make them pay for what is being taken from others.  And I think if I am thinking that, so are they. 

Ukshep    25,466
24 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Because they are on a par with MKUltra Victims as far as Marxist brainwashing machine having gotten to them. 

And lots of them are afraid they're gonna lose their SNAP and their EBT, and they likely will. I'm pretty sure sitting home on your ass and collecting money is not on Trump's agenda, I'm figuring he'll find a way to make them pay for what is being taken from others.  And I think if I am thinking that, so are they. 

At this point. I really have very little thought left on it all. I see what they are doing. And i see little resistance or should i say it does not seem to matter what the resistance is. They fail.... then they rehash it and try again. Over and over until they get what they want.

I am now just waiting for the next steps to come then we can decide what to do next.

Not long till we find out the fate of not just america but the world.