Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

Criminal Accusations Emerge for Denying Russian Involvement in US Elections

Talon    716

Via The Daily Bell  

… Could Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell get booted from office due to his alleged involvement with corruption related to the current Russia election scandal involving Donald Trump? Adding to the list of suspicious circumstances, Mitch McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, was named as a Trump cabinet pick soon after McConnell allegedly dismissed the Russian hacker investigation.  -Inquistr.com

As predicted, supposed involvement of Russia in US  elections is rapidly devolving into accusations of criminality. It is certainly possible, in one way or another, that these could be turned on the alternative media itself (see excerpt above).

What is striking about this is the rapidity with which accusations are being promulgated and applied. The idea basically is that if you deny Russia’s involvement in influencing US elections, you are likely an ally of this process or an unwitting dupe. See our article here.

But these denunciations will not matter if they are not accompanied by further investigations bringing the power of the US government to bear. In this case, we can see the rhetoric escalating when it comes to McConnell.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-11/criminal-accusations-emerge-denying-russian-involvement-us-elections

Cinnamon    24,844

So now we're going to have "Russia Spying Denial"?  I thought they'd go harder after the 2nd Amendment than after the 1st. Will any of the brain dead left realize that their freedom of speech is being infringed? Probably won't care until it affects them directly. It's coming. 

marlowe    1,748

What bothers me about this is "they" act like Trump will not gain the White House...

Because when he does , assuming Trump does get the power, all this crap is going to disappear...IMO

Ronin    251
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

So now we're going to have "Russia Spying Denial"?  I thought they'd go harder after the 2nd Amendment than after the 1st. Will any of the brain dead left realize that their freedom of speech is being infringed? Probably won't care until it affects them directly. It's coming. 

taking out your 1st would likely make it easier to take out the your 2nd. i mean the 2nd is there for a multitude of reasons; arguably one of the most important is to protect the 1st. so really if my american cousins lose the 1st it'll be because they don't properly understand the 2nd. the 2nd is not a "show" piece.

after some contemplation... i personally think they'll only ever properly come for your 2nd amendment once you've done another "civil" war. and at that point most of the people will likely be happy to hand 'em over.

regardless tho'. as malevolent said in this thread:

malevolent said:"Once again, concentrating on the "messenger" and totally disregarding the illegal content of the "message".  How is it that the sheeple are so easily misled by this devious media agents?  Can people really  not think for themselves?  This deflection / obfuscation is so blatant it is just not funny. Gullibility of the general populace is exploited big-time."

Cinnamon    24,844
1 minute ago, Ronin said:

taking out your 1st would likely make it easier to take out the your 2nd. i mean the 2nd is there for a multitude of reasons; arguably one of the most important is to protect the 1st. so really if my american cousins lose the 1st it'll be because they don't properly understand the 2nd. the 2nd is not a "show" piece.

after some contemplation... i personally think they'll only ever properly come for your 2nd amendment once you've done another "civil" war. and at that point most of the people will likely be happy to hand 'em over.

regardless tho'. as malevolent said in this thread:

malevolent said:"Once again, concentrating on the "messenger" and totally disregarding the illegal content of the "message".  How is it that the sheeple are so easily misled by this devious media agents?  Can people really  not think for themselves?  This deflection / obfuscation is so blatant it is just not funny. Gullibility of the general populace is exploited big-time."

The cornerstone was the 4th and that's been completely gutted, makes it easy to get them all. 

Ronin    251
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

The cornerstone was the 4th and that's been completely gutted, makes it easy to get them all. 

well. again. it goes back to the second and how "important" certain things are to y'all. you could've refused the watering down. still can. but. it'd be a massive and very ugly undertaking.

"Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the British empire a man who more cordially loves a union with Great Britain than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the British Parliament propose; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America."

^in essence those guys didn't really want to do what they ended up doing. but there was no other way. and that's logical. once a ya reach an impasse... 

Cinnamon    24,844
Just now, Ronin said:

well. again. it goes back to the second and how "important" certain things are to y'all. you could've refused the watering down. still can. but. it'd be a massive and very ugly undertaking.

"Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the British empire a man who more cordially loves a union with Great Britain than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the British Parliament propose; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America."

^in essence those guys didn't really want to do what they ended up doing. but there was no other way. and that's logical. once a ya reach an impasse... 

I can see an impasse coming soon.