Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

"Ain't No Rest for the Triggered" - Social Justice

Uncle Nobby    1,271

Just happened to be talking with 2 old friends who are back in Britain, and this subject came up. You can't say this, you can't say that, you must be quiet about your feelings for fear of upsetting someone or other.................WTF ????

Controlling how others think, then getting them to police every one else..........uuummmm

Nazi Germany??      

"People may hate you for not living by society's standards, BUT deep down, they wish they had the courage to do the same."

Ukshep    25,406
11 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

Just happened to be talking with 2 old friends who are back in Britain, and this subject came up. You can't say this, you can't say that, you must be quiet about your feelings for fear of upsetting someone or other.................WTF ????

Controlling how others think, then getting them to police every one else..........uuummmm

Nazi Germany??      

"People may hate you for not living by society's standards, BUT deep down, they wish they had the courage to do the same."

In the last 2 years its gone PC as hell.... perfect example is today!

2 off duty elfs having a ciggy round the corner of santas slay before they go see all the kids around the area with fake reindeers and all that. Parents went on a social justice search because they wanted them to set an example and got the elfs fired after making a massive screaming session in town..

*sigh*

Edit: and oh yeah. This shit also seems to be contagious. One group see's one group doing it and then they do the same thing. It spreads fast until someone finally puts them back in there place.

Uncle Nobby    1,271
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

In the last 2 years its gone PC as hell.... perfect example is today!

2 off duty elfs having a ciggy round the corner of santas slay before they go see all the kids around the area with fake reindeers and all that. Parents went on a social justice search because they wanted them to set an example and got them fired after making a massive screaming session in town..

*sigh*

to say the World we live in is fu***ed, is a massive understatement. Here's just one example of how the sheep are thinking nowadays :-

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/12/homeless-people-fined-1300-sleeping-sidewalk/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=FB_Biz_Part&utm_medium=FB_Biz_Pages

"

Homeless people could be fined up to £1,000 for sleeping in doorways near popular tourist spots, under new rules launched by a London council.

It’s not clear how destitute rough sleepers are expected to pay.

Hackney Council’s Public Space Protection Order bans sleeping in public places – offenders are handed a £100 fixed penalty, which can rise to £1,000 in court.

Homelessness charities have condemned the move, saying that it turns rough sleepers – who are often escaping lives of abuse – into criminals.

Ukshep    25,406
1 minute ago, Uncle Nobby said:

It’s not clear how destitute rough sleepers are expected to pay.

Oo i think that is the point! They just needed another reason to legally remove them.

Uncle Nobby    1,271
Just now, Ukshep said:

Oo i think that is the point! They just needed another reason to legally remove them.

so a cop or some other soul-less stooge of the state has to go find them. Then file a report.

Then fine them, then it may go to court. Then they will be fined again, then removed to some unspecified place. At a huge cost to public coffers.

Getting them off the streets, and into a secure, warm, safe place to live, where they get properly fed, and so on, well that's just out of the question is that. Psychopaths with no soul and no compassion to others are in control, hence "we" as a society actually let this shit happen...............

no wonder our society is heading for massive and total collapse. But hey............don't worry, be happy...:blink:

marlowe    1,748

the first time I was given a PC lecture was in 1986 when I used the term

"girlfriend"......as in "My girlfriend & I saw this movie ".....so my coworker said I should

say "WOMAN-FRIEND" because the word GIRL is belittling....

It was so stupid in so many ways that I later introduced her to new co-workers as the VOCABULARY POLICE.....

These SJWs are so pathetic....

Ukshep    25,406
7 hours ago, marlowe said:

the first time I was given a PC lecture was in 1986 when I used the term

"girlfriend"......as in "My girlfriend & I saw this movie ".....so my coworker said I should

say "WOMAN-FRIEND" because the word GIRL is belittling....

It was so stupid in so many ways that I later introduced her to new co-workers as the VOCABULARY POLICE.....

These SJWs are so pathetic....

Just the world we are all forced to participate in now. Until the reset!