Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Hallucinogenic drink fights Alzheimer’s and Down syndrome in spectacular scientific breakthrough

Cinnamon    28,899

The hallucinogenic drink ayahuasca stimulates the brain, helping it fight Alzheimer’s and Down syndrome, according to a new study.

Ayahuasca has been studied before for its ability to fight depression, but in the latest research, published in PeerJ, one of the main substances present in the drink, harmine, was exposed to human neural cells.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/369716-ayahuasca-alzheimers-down-syndrome-study/

Without the herbalist, big pharma wouldn't exist. Not that they should. 

Ukshep    25,437
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The hallucinogenic drink ayahuasca stimulates the brain, helping it fight Alzheimer’s and Down syndrome, according to a new study.

Ayahuasca has been studied before for its ability to fight depression, but in the latest research, published in PeerJ, one of the main substances present in the drink, harmine, was exposed to human neural cells.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/369716-ayahuasca-alzheimers-down-syndrome-study/

Without the herbalist, big pharma wouldn't exist. Not that they should. 

Herbalism. It can cure almost anything given enough time.

Cinnamon    28,899

I heard that when you die, there is a massive flooding of the brain with DMT. And that is the reason why people have NDEs if they come back from death.  I really don't want to believe that.  

Uncle Nobby    1,271
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I heard that when you die, there is a massive flooding of the brain with DMT. And that is the reason why people have NDEs if they come back from death.  I really don't want to believe that.  

at birth we secrete DMT. At death, we secrete DMT............why??

my personal belief is that dmt is required to move our consciousness from one dimension of reality to another dimension of reality. Therefore, death is an illusion, because ...

, as Dave Icke like to say, "we are eternal consciousness, having the experience of this body, in this reality"

if death is an illusion, religion is a lie.

"Religion, the greatest form of mind control, ever invented."

Walk Softly    3,299
5 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

if death is an illusion, religion is a lie.

The death of this body is no illusion.  I give you permission to dig up what's left of my body 10 years after I'm dead to further prove my point. 

Our consciousness will never die, as your post also states.  Where in the Bible does it say anything differently? 

7 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

"Religion, the greatest form of mind control, ever invented."

I'd like to hear more about this.  Can you elaborate?  I'd prefer not to be directed to a link for an article or video.  It would be cool to hear your words. 

Cryptic Mole    5,174

I've always wondered if these kinds of things would be helpful to this group of individuals.

It would have been a big risk testing these things on these people, but at some point, I suppose it couldn't hurt them any more than their conditions already have.