Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Hindu revolt over bath mat

Cinnamon    24,874

LOL It just doesn't stop. 

Activist objects to bath mats with image of Hindu deity

BOSTON –  A Hindu activist is calling on Boston-based online retailer Wayfair to stop selling bath mats carrying the image of the Hindu deity Ganesha.

Universal Society of Hinduism President Rajan Zed said Lord Ganesha is highly revered in Hinduism and is meant to be worshipped in temples or home shrines and not used to dry feet.

He said the inappropriate use of Hindu deities or concepts for commercial use isn't acceptable and hurts devotees.

The website advertises what is described as a "Hindu God Ganesha Bath Mat/Rug" for $38.99.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/10/activist-objects-to-bath-mats-with-image-hindu-deity.html

YourMom2    1,354

Seems rather a high price to step on a deity. Is there a super cheap made-in-China Hilary bathmat that we can step on?

Nevermind. I couldn't stand to have her image stinking up my bathroom. Feisty guests might want to pee on it. Eeew!

Cinnamon    24,874
22 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Seems rather a high price to step on a deity. Is there a super cheap made-in-China Hilary bathmat that we can step on?

Nevermind. I couldn't stand to have her image stinking up my bathroom. Feisty guests might want to pee on it. Eeew!

I think I'm going to have a container load of TP made in china and imported, then resell it for a lot of money. lol Forgot to say, each sheet will have Hillary's face on it. 

FOGGY   
FOGGY
12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I think I'm going to have a container load of TP made in china and imported, then resell it for a lot of money. lol Forgot to say, each sheet will have Hillary's face on it. 

So, it'll look already used then?

Quick1966    1,220
12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Too late they already sell it!

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=toilet+paper+hilary+clinton&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=148414685019&hvpos=1t1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16526245452896518881&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=t&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9012003&hvtargid=kwd-326636046887&ref=pd_sl_eeirst9uk_b

Cinnamon    24,874