Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Woman Who Launched #Pizzagate Says She’s A ‘Little Bit Insulted’ By the ‘Fake News’ Label

Cinnamon    24,750

The woman who is largely responsible for pushing the false claim that a Democrat-led pedophilia ring is being run out of a D.C. pizzeria isn’t taking any responsibility, even though a man seeking to “investigate” the claim discharged a firearm inside the family restaurant last week.

Stefanie MacWilliams is a woman who lives in Ontario and writes for “Planet Free Will,” which is the site her article about the pizzeria appeared on, according to the Star. She wrote about one man’s claims that Comet Ping Pong was housing a pedophilia ring and how he was kicked out of the establishment for livestreaming himself talking about his theories inside of it, then watched as her piece took off across Facebook and other social media.

<snip>

http://www.mediaite.com/online/woman-who-launched-pizzagate-says-shes-a-little-bit-insulted-by-the-fake-news-label/

This is the person on gab.ai below addressing this article that was written about her. Good read, at least what she has to say is. 

Stefanie MacWilliams · @stef

📰 News · 3 hours

Okay, I have to address this. I absolutely did not launch #pizzagate 😂 LOL less than 5,000 people read my article. @tfl1728 @pfw 

Ukshep    21,611
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The woman who is largely responsible for pushing the false claim that a Democrat-led pedophilia ring is being run out of a D.C. pizzeria isn’t taking any responsibility, even though a man seeking to “investigate” the claim discharged a firearm inside the family restaurant last week.

Stefanie MacWilliams is a woman who lives in Ontario and writes for “Planet Free Will,” which is the site her article about the pizzeria appeared on, according to the Star. She wrote about one man’s claims that Comet Ping Pong was housing a pedophilia ring and how he was kicked out of the establishment for livestreaming himself talking about his theories inside of it, then watched as her piece took off across Facebook and other social media.

<snip>

http://www.mediaite.com/online/woman-who-launched-pizzagate-says-shes-a-little-bit-insulted-by-the-fake-news-label/

This is the person on gab.ai below addressing this article that was written about her. Good read, at least what she has to say is. 

Stefanie MacWilliams · @stef

📰 News · 3 hours

Okay, I have to address this. I absolutely did not launch #pizzagate 😂 LOL less than 5,000 people read my article. @tfl1728 @pfw 

They just want to slander everyone don't they?