Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

domains

Gates of heaven

domains   
domains

Ozone hole is located over Antarctica and is the only way to the sun,  life is a game, you swam to first egg, ozone hole is level 2 , if you go strait to light of sun you will miss the hole and have to start the same over and swim to egg., once you get to the sun you no longer have to start over.  Ozone hole is also used to lure beasts in and shut gates creating storms, they are lured in my the lights of our cites, they need to be accountable for there actions and incarnate to be judged.  dark side of moon is used to open and close gate

When the beast of beasts comes through we will see 3 days of darkness,  the beast will not come threw ozone hole it will swallow earth as the oceans bath him/her for 3 days till we are spit out.

Look at all the energy from other beasts we got, to lure them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrFQRn2yYWs

domains   
domains

This is what we were created for, to evolve enough to have city lights seen in space,  and lots of people to divide the powa

domains   
domains

matthew Was pretty big,  Trapped in Bermuda triangle ,  Not sure how strong the box is but looks like its holding up

WhiteHorse    608

The beast will come out of the bottomless pit, kinda sounds like the center of our earth might contain a black hole, easier to eject the children of satan's kingdom into outer darkness. 

“But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭8:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/mat.8.12.kjv

domains   
domains

Middle earth is used to create moons , earth was a moon a long time ago, darkness might fill people with holy and they will preach in the streets

domains   
domains

The beasts want to join the party but must be wondering why none of them are coming back,  Id imagine they leave gate unattended to lure in

The all seeing eyes are in my mind aswell

domains   
domains

Good souls come threw gates to go maintenance and humans chem trailed them,  Aliens talk with third eye list photo was taken in 1947 after the war, a ufo talking with a soul

WhiteHorse    608

The all seeing eye you see when you close your eyes is your minds eye looking back at you. Both your eyes see as one, so Is it in the mind. 

We trap ourselves in the darkness,  to hid our sins. Better to expose all to the light, freedom is not found in darkness. Sin is created in darkness, demons chain your soul there, let them drag their own ball and chain. 

domains   
domains

We have 1 minds eye 3 sockets, the obe map is looking threw the blowing box, thats where you see them running threw diementions , I can't give out all the tricks to the game, call the clouds and darken everything around you,  last like someone did that they chem trailed the eyes in the sky.

WhiteHorse    608

The minds eye is not for seeing, but reflection. If you see more than a reflection of those confined behind the veil, you have opened the door to darkness. They lead you to believe your in control, that you know, that is their trick, their deception.  I call no darkness, it clouds the mind. I surround myself with light, inside and out.