Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

RUSSIA TO DESTROY MERKEL: US official discovers intelligence of takedown plot

Cinnamon    24,728

RUSSIA has launched a cyber campaign to take down Angela Merkel and promote far-right groups in the upcoming German elections, a US official has claimed.

Moscow will escalate a decade long operation to boost support for the far-right and nationalist groups in Germany. 

It comes as a CIA probe confirms Moscow helped Donald Trump win the US election though a series of cyber attacks. 

A US official familiar with the investigation says Russian President Vladimir Putin will continue to wreck havoc. 

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/741960/russia-angela-merkel-germany-election-cyber-attack-plot-us-official-cia

Uh... repeat the lie enough and it becomes truth? I wish he would destroy Merkel, but the Express is another mouthpiece of the NWO! 

zero   
zero

And this is a bad thing, how?

If it's true, I hope Putin runs for president in 2024, we've already had a Kenyan why not a Russian.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, commie-tards.

Cinnamon    24,728
41 minutes ago, zero said:

And this is a bad thing, how?

If it's true, I hope Putin runs for president in 2024, we've already had a Kenyan why not a Russian.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, commie-tards.

It's a bad thing re the Trump/intel reports, because Obama has ordered intel reports delivered to him before he leaves office. No telling what he's going to try and do with that information and I'm sure we all know that the reports can say whatever Obama likes. If they make it bad enough, the Marxists could revolt under Obama's blessing and if they cause enough trouble, he might end up trying to stay in office until someone not deemed a traitor (Hillary who really is the traitor) can be installed or he might just declare himself King and never leave. I see potential for a shit storm of epic proportions if any of this comes to pass. 

The recounts are still ongoing, though that is mostly backfired so far. Since that attempt is pretty much dead, it's time to move to the electoral college and try to screw Trump out of the presidency there. 

These intel reports are plan C.