Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Bundy brothers refuse to attend federal hearing in Las Vegas

Cinnamon    28,899

Through their absence in court, Ammon and Ryan Bundy are protesting charges of conspiring and taking up arms against federal agents in the infamous 2014 standoff in Nevada. Others on trial in the same case attended, but shouted oaths of defiance.

If Friday’s court appearance for the Bundy brothers and their 15 co-defendants is setting the tone for proceedings, US Magistrate Judgy Peggy Leen may be in for a tough trial. The Bundy brothers were not forced to attend their Friday hearing, but were able to follow proceedings by listening to a speaker placed by their cell.

However, the Bundy brothers may be the least of federal prosecutors' problems in the case against the 17 men involved in the April 2014 Bunkerville standoff. The size of the case is a potential issue for the prosecution. They requested to have the men grouped together for three different trials beginning February 6.

Judge Leen did not rule on that matter, but she did say that it would be unfair to the 17th defendant who would have to wait months or years to resolve the case, Associated Press reported. Leen said she would release a written scheduling order soon, but did not say when.
<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/369851-ammon-ryan-bundy-no-show/

BLM is a scum bag agency, let them go! Cliven Bundy is also refusing to participate. Where's the murder charges for the death of Lavoy Finicum? 

Ukshep    25,437
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Where's the murder charges for the death of Lavoy Finicum? 

Not a week goes by that i do not think upon the death of lavoy. That man stood for something and they extinguished his life. The crimes they committed still make me sick to this day. The loss i feel for a man i never knew personally is strong because they killed a man with values they could never match! He will be missed!

Cinnamon    28,899
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Not a week goes by that i do not think upon the death of lavoy. That man stood for something and they extinguished his life. The crimes they committed still make me sick to this day. The loss i feel for a man i never knew personally is strong because they killed a man with values they could never match! He will be missed!

They had to kill him because he posed a threat. He was a real leader. 

Ukshep    25,437
Just now, Cinnamon said:

They had to kill him because he posed a threat. He was a real leader. 

Still tears my heart up...

zero   
zero

LaVoy Assassination forensic PROOF released!

When they found them not guilty in Oregon, that proved Lavoy was murdered.

Why haven't the people involved in the bushwhack been arrested?

ANON   
ANON

Just like Oregon, the prosecution has nothing. Absolutely zilch! After these 17 defendants are let go, they need to have Lavoy's murderers made public. We have the right to know so we can send them to trial. We have the right to attempt an indictment. Unseal the identities and release the body cams!

true   
true

Harry Reid and his son Cory (BLM) are guilty of trying to sell the land to a Chinese solar company. The Bundy's were in the way.

zero   
zero

In the Bundy video posted above, Ammon talks about an environmental group offering the Bundy women pennies on the dollar for their ranch and harassing the them, while the men are being held as political prisoners. (27 minutes in) The name of that group is the Center for Biological Diversity. They are a radical communist organization that uses the environment for the agenda 21 collectivist robbery of the American people.

This is what these radical groups are allowed to get away with.

What is the result of all this environmental national and international gerrymandering? Powerful and very wealthy environmental groups have sprouted up all over America. NEPA, ESA and the EPA rules have given these environmental groups a feeding ground of federal law allowing them to sue the government every time the government violates its own laws. The government violates its own laws all the time. The environmentalists win most of the time and with each win they reap multi-million dollar awards of your tax dollars and become even wealthier. In addition, wealthy philanthropists donate millions to environmental groups. Meanwhile, freedom and property rights groups like NARLO are starved of the funds necessary to keep up their fight to preserve the Republic.

One such radical environmental group is the Center for Biological Diversity (CFBD). They have become filthy rich suing the government over the Endangered Species Act (ESA). First, they research species to find if any species are threatened or endangered according to “their” science. Then they send a list of what species they think that may be threatened or endangered to the ESA and demand they be listed. If the government doesn’t list the species within the ESA regulations, CFBD sues the government. CFBD wins all the time because the courts have an environmental bias.

ENVIRO-WACOS WON'T BE HAPPY UNTIL THE BUNDY MILITIA IS DEAD

http://www.newswithviews.com/Ewart/ron234.htm

Remember the little smelt fish in California, that no one can prove exist, a fish, a Judge used to shut the water off to the central valley and ordered the dumping of the water into the ocean. "It's for the fisheys"

If you read above on how these people operate you can get an idea what happened to the farmers in the central valley who were ruined when they shut the water off to their lands.

I'm sure when they have finished stealing the land, the water will be turned back on.

This is the reason they want the central valley.

http://www.wildlandsnetwork.org/sites/default/files/map_wildways _72ppi.jpg

It's called the wild ways project and one of those wild ways goes right through the central valley.

If you live there, you won't, if these water melons get their way. (Green on the outside, Red on the inside.)

The wild Lands network..

Wildways©

Creating landscapes for life

http://www.wildlandsnetwork.org/wildways

It's for the children, umm, it's for the turtles, umm, it's for the fisheys. umm,