Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

marlowe

In 1937 Joe Brandt saw an quake sink LA,California and Japan

marlowe    1,748

In 1937 Joe Brandt saw an Earthquake sink Los Angeles, much of California and Japan.

In the 7th paragraph from the top Brandt sees a photo in a newspaper of the president of USA....

"I saw a newspaper on the corner with a picture of the President. It surely wasn't Mr. Roosevelt. He was bigger, heavier, big ears. If it wasn't 1937, I wondered what year it was. "

I woke up in the hospital room with a terrific headache—as if the whole world was revolving inside my brain. I remember, vaguely, the fall from my horse—Blackie. As I lay there, pictures began to form in my mind—pictures that stood still. I seemed to be in another world. Whether it was the future, or it was some ancient land, I could not say. Then slowly, like the silver screen of the "talkies," but with color and smell and sound, I seemed to find myself in Los Angeles—but I swear it was much bigger, and buses and odd-shaped cars crowded the city streets.

I thought about Hollywood Boulevard, and I found myself there. Whether this is true, I do not know, but there were a lot of guys my age with beards and wearing, some of them, earrings. All the girls, some of them keen-o, wore real short skirts

This is a fascinating read if you have the time....

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/joebrandt.htm

Ukshep    25,452
8 hours ago, marlowe said:

In 1937 Joe Brandt saw an Earthquake sink Los Angeles, much of California and Japan.

In the 7th paragraph from the top Brandt sees a photo in a newspaper of the president of USA....

"I saw a newspaper on the corner with a picture of the President. It surely wasn't Mr. Roosevelt. He was bigger, heavier, big ears. If it wasn't 1937, I wondered what year it was. "

I woke up in the hospital room with a terrific headache—as if the whole world was revolving inside my brain. I remember, vaguely, the fall from my horse—Blackie. As I lay there, pictures began to form in my mind—pictures that stood still. I seemed to be in another world. Whether it was the future, or it was some ancient land, I could not say. Then slowly, like the silver screen of the "talkies," but with color and smell and sound, I seemed to find myself in Los Angeles—but I swear it was much bigger, and buses and odd-shaped cars crowded the city streets.

I thought about Hollywood Boulevard, and I found myself there. Whether this is true, I do not know, but there were a lot of guys my age with beards and wearing, some of them, earrings. All the girls, some of them keen-o, wore real short skirts

This is a fascinating read if you have the time....

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/joebrandt.htm

Interesting listen!

:catfilenails:

marlowe    1,748

According to Webbots the earth is expanding .....

So imagine the Pacific plate thrusting upward in the middle of the Pacific ocean like this >>  /\

The edges of the plate would be Japan and California / PNW....and they would be pressed downward as the middle went upward....>>>   again  /\