Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

WhiteHorse

satanic CONTROVERSY IN BOCA RATON ON THE DAY THE CITY WILL CELEBRATE ITS HOLIDAY PARADE.

WhiteHorse    608

Here is my problem with satanist or luciferians, whichever is the term of the day. The only reason they set this symbolism by the Nativity Scene was to offend. These people or sick creatures, whichever is the term of the day, are attached to every sick perversion we encounter in our society today. Soulless zombies with one purpose in mind, kill steal or destroy. Truth is they are going to end up in a place where they can kill steal and destroy throughout eternity. But the jokes on them, they will be isolated and have no one else to torment but themselves, what a fitting punishment. 

<snip>

The man behind the display is Preston Smith. The city of Boca Raton gave him a permit to put up the display and the Freedom from Religion Foundation provided a Bill of Rights banner that accompanies the pentagram.

In a statement, Smith said in part, “Love trumps hate. The First Amendment must be protected, including the freedom to offend.”

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/satanic-display-appears-boca-raton-holiday-festival-causing-uproar/

Cinnamon    28,921
5 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

using our laws against us. is there a legal precedence against this maneuver? 

They all use our laws against us, that's how we all end up losers. 

Ukshep    25,452
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

They all use our laws against us, that's how we all end up losers. 

Until it changes and then we enter decades of prosperity. All we need to do is break free!

Cinnamon    28,921
Just now, Ukshep said:

Until it changes and then we enter decades of prosperity. All we need to do is break free!

I need a sharper hack saw. 

Ukshep    25,452
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I need a sharper hack saw. 

The chains need no saw. Only realization and then they unlock. We have no physical locks. Only mental!